• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How long did it take for them to ship yalls OPO?

Ordered yesterday and it's still being processed :smh:  I hate ordering stuff on Thursdays cause I usually have to wait til Monday for it to even ship.

Don't sweat it. Mine went from processing to being "out for delivery"
:wow: got that "high five your order has shipped" email last night and it's supposed to be here Monday already :pimp: :pimp:

My body is not ready for the size :lol: haven't used a phone this big since the N3 and I thought that was od.. But watching videos and browsing the web was appreciated on that thing.

Last edited:

How long did it take for them to ship yalls OPO?

Ordered yesterday and it's still being processed 
mean.gif
 I hate ordering stuff on Thursdays cause I usually have to wait til Monday for it to even ship.
Don't sweat it. Mine went from processing to being "out for delivery"
eek.gif
got that "high five your order has shipped" email last night and it's supposed to be here Monday already
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

My body is not ready for the size
laugh.gif
haven't used a phone this big since the N3 and I thought that was od.. But watching videos and browsing the web was appreciated on that thing.
honestly it only takes a day or two to get used to

i just put a diztornic case on mine and now it feels so different, though 
mean.gif

might risk it and go naked since i have a glass screen protector on mine

i flashed Mahdi rom on it and it is so damn smooth

cm11s still has a lot of bugs so i dont use it, but the 11s features are 
smokin.gif

toru okada toru okada How's the Diztornic case? Are the lips of the case big enough that if you dropped it screen facing down, the lips would prevent the screen from even touching the ground? Also, what screen protector are you using?

@Toru Okada How's the Diztornic case? Are the lips of the case big enough that if you dropped it screen facing down, the lips would prevent the screen from even touching the ground? Also, what screen protector are you using?
The Diztronic is cool. Looks nice, feels nice, fits snug. Diztronic always has a front lip all around so the front will be safe if it falls on a flat surface.

I'm using the Orzly Tempered Glass. Cut outs are perfect compared to the Nilkin.

Got it from Amazon, and it shipped from London. Took about 7 days.

Slightly changes the touch sensitivity, but nothing too bad.

Hey guys, I just recently dropped my galaxy s1 4g and it is now broken :wow: I rooted it and everything loved that phone. Now I can't decide what phone I should get, I am about to go to the t-mobile store to get a new one. Any suggestions on what I should get? I usually just use my phone for instagram, twitter, and occasionally games. Heavy texting and talking. Quick response would be appreciated! :D

Question for any of my fellow NTers with the OPO, do you guys have the yellow tint issue? I have it on mine and its not horrible but it is noticeable :/

Question for any of my fellow NTers with the OPO, do you guys have the yellow tint issue? I have it on mine and its not horrible but it is noticeable :/
had it on mine...

tried the trick on xda, which is to expose the screen to sunlight for a few hours (i left it in front of a window)

most of it went away and i dont even notice it now

Any recommended ROMS for the M8 I'm stock rooted, but was thinking of debloating.
Viper was pretty good. Has A LOT of customization options. But my signal started getting bad with it don't know what happened.
Ive rocked with InsertCoin for the longest.  Tried Viper recently, and it has ENDLESS customization options, but has some extra stuff going on that just gets in the way for me. Little bugs with my notification LED also.  I think I may go back to IC soon.  Or Revolution.

I sold am m8 today and that thing is gorgeous. Almost made me think about getting one Samsung needs to get their mind right and improve the appearance of the phones. They're damn near worse than lg nowadays.

How do you all respond to people asking to hold/use your new phone? I try not to flaunt my new devices much because I know someone is gonna get interested and I don't want that awkward moment if I think their clumsy and I feel like saying no. It's damn near like asking to drive my car. If they break it they know damn well they don't want to pay the deductible.

How do you all respond to people asking to hold/use your new phone? I try not to flaunt my new devices much because I know someone is gonna get interested and I don't want that awkward moment if I think their clumsy and I feel like saying no. It's damn near like asking to drive my car. If they break it they know damn well they don't want to pay the deductible.
Unless its someone I know like that, not happening.

TBH I don't like anyone going on my phone. whether its just to look around or to see the design.

Idk what to compare it to really but kinda feels weird like someone walking through your house when you aren't home. 

I dont have anything to hide but it just makes me feel uncomfortable. 

Whenever someone asks me to see it I just stall and say Im doing something on it. They usually get the hint. 
laugh.gif

I dont let anyone uses my phone. It takes just 10 secs for them to install a key logger to spy on your phone. If i really have to let someone use it, I do have a guest profile setup that they can only dial with nothing else

Also I have my web/sms/pics/and a few other things all password protected

I do let people use hold my phone at times but it is rare

and to those tmobile employees and other cell phone stores taking my phone into the backroom saying I be right back thats a NO NO,i tell them to give me my phone before you go back there

Start at :35, an example of what a notification would look like.
dude first video.. Never knew he is a professional freesbie player and he goes to college. Im sure he makes well over 6 figures for his youtube videos

MKBHD is a great dude. Been following him and subbed for about a year. 

Never seen his first video tho. So dope to see him grow up. 

He kinda blew up recently recently. I dont think he makes $100K+ just yet. 

MKBHD is a great dude. Been following him and subbed for about a year. 

Never seen his first video tho. So dope to see him grow up. 

He kinda blew up recently recently. I dont think he makes $100K+ just yet. 
His recent iphone video had 6 million views in 1 day. All his videos that he does 1 time a week get atleast lets just say a low number 500k even though its more. Youtube ads pays lets say .005 cent per view.

That is $2500 per video with 500k views

Now 1 video a week, 52 weeks in a year equals $130,000

Now im sure  dude probably get paid alot more per view because of his high authority status in the tech world. Probably .02 cents per view or even more, more then likely so that would be 10k per video which yearly would be over $500,000

He got his $$$ up! he is getting big time

and if your thinking what advertiser would pay .02 cents per view or more. i would surely paay him that if i was selling a tech product,... Because out of the 500k views atleast 1% of them will buy my product im advertising... 1% would only be 5,000 people. Lets say my product was only $20. I just made $100k in sales but only paid 10k in advertising (.02 x 500,000 views= 10k)

Dude got big money

Last edited:

If it's a friend or family member sure.. No big deal.

Back
Top Bottom