Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't get home fast enough! :nthat: :\

I'm salty.. My ******** usps never comes before 5.. My dogs always bark at the mailman every single day at that time.. Today this scumbag decided to come early or something. I got the sorry we missed you notice in the mail. I'm thinking fine I'll go pick it up at the post office.. That **** says available for pick up 8-12 after 8am :stoneface: I'm legit upset right now :smh: I'm picking it up before work tomorrow no question about it.

Last edited:
I missed mine too. I just ordered it on the 8th. One plus site said processing all weekend. And this morning I get a email saying it shipped. Checked the tracking and it was already out for delivery. Missed it but I'm gonna be at post office at 7:59

Bro.. According to the tracking page they tried at 3:51.. I got home at like 4:03 :smh: .. Shoulda just left work early.. But I went with my gut and this dbag has never come before 4:30.

But yup.. I'll be at their door at 7:59

Last edited:
the mail carriers are worst than the cable guy when you waiting on a package 
roll.gif

So I haven't visited this thread in awhile...I'm up for a new phone in a few weeks. Thoughts on the M8? I'm thinking about getting the GPE, but I'm not sure.
Fast.  Smooth.  Reliable.  Great battery.  Great looks.  Great screen.  Great sound.  Big dev community.  Pull the trigger. ( Please dont waste your money on the GPE tho.)

the battery on my m8 wasnt amazing in the beginning, but now it runs for more than a day!
though i dont play games or use it for music, im sure my iphone batt would have run out in 8 hrs .

the new messenger thats being forced by facebook sucks though, the chat circles makes my phone lag.

[h1]Samsung trademarks ‘Galaxy Note Edge’ [/h1]
http://
http://

Follow:  PhonesGalaxy Note 4  Galaxy Note Edge
samsung-logo-flikr-feature.jpg

Since a few months, the Galaxy Note 4  has been rumored to have two different variants, one with a standard display and one with a curved screen, possibly one that wraps around the edges. It has been said that the curved variant will be limited to certain markets and have a three-sided display, and if we let our speculative power run wild, it looks like this particular variant could be called the Galaxy Note Edge. Samsung has registered a trademark for that particular name, and while the trademark listing doesn’t reveal any details, the title of the device does seem to suggest that the company is working on multiple variants of the Galaxy Note 4.

As always, nothing is certain until it’s official or more concrete details leak, but for now, be prepared for the possibility of seeing a Galaxy Note 4 variant called the Galaxy Note Edge, one that might just be announced at the Galaxy Note 4′s official unveiling on September 3.

Via  | Source

Finally got this damn phone man :smokin

Tempered glass protector and bumper case arrived today as well, so I got everything on it as soon as I opened it. I was nervous about might having to go a couple days before everything came in. Post them up tomorrow when you get them!

I'm still setting mine up for now, but I already got better OST right out the box with only the 45% it came with versus my Nexus 5 that would've already died on me :smh: :lol:

I'm really REALLY digging the M8 camera, I still overall think the G3 camera is better, but when done right AND using UFocus you can take some amazing shots. I took this earlier,

Now UFocus ain't perfect, and for the most part it ***** up a lot of images, but when you get that one you're satisfy with, it's an awesome. I wonder if a software update can clean up UFocus, it's still rough around the edges.

Can't believe it took me 4 months to figure this out, but I'm going to replace my tablet line with a basic phone. I'm on the old vzw plan and a tablet is 30 a month nd a basic joint is 10. Whenever I use my tablet I connect to my phone's WiFi so I have literally no need for it to be data capable. Saving that 20 on my bill will be clutch.

Samsung and Apple staring each other down like Cormier and bones Jones, ready to rip their opponent to pieces.

So I haven't visited this thread in awhile...I'm up for a new phone in a few weeks. Thoughts on the M8? I'm thinking about getting the GPE, but I'm not sure.

Fast.  Smooth.  Reliable.  Great battery.  Great looks.  Great screen.  Great sound.  Big dev community.  Pull the trigger. ( Please dont waste your money on the GPE tho.)
Thanks.

I want the GPE because I don't want to deal with bloatware and get the latest updates, but maybe I'll stick with the T-Mobile or Verizon versions after all.

Thanks.

I want the GPE because I don't want to deal with bloatware and get the latest updates, but maybe I'll stick with the T-Mobile or Verizon versions after all.
You can buy the carrier version, root the phone, and flash GPE ROM or just a debloated stock ROM if you want to go that route as well.

Man this one plus is nice. I have to get used to not having buttons on the back of the phone. I never realized how much I had gotten used to that.

Thanks.

You can buy the carrier version, root the phone, and flash GPE ROM or just a debloated stock ROM if you want to go that route as well.
Yeah this route seems to make the most sense logically and fiscally. :lol:

Yeah, that back feels pretty damb good.. wasn't sure how it would feel, but I really like it.

Since I'm likely rolling naked I gotta get a screen protector of some sort. I want a tempered glass one but feel that will mess with the touch sensitivity. Battery was at 38% when I went through the settings a few hours ago. I think I'm at 35% now, will do more testing throughout the day and get more definitely more tomorrow when I run it through a full day on a full charge.

Yeah, that back feels pretty damb good.. wasn't sure how it would feel, but I really like it.

Since I'm likely rolling naked I gotta get a screen protector of some sort. I want a tempered glass one but feel that will mess with the touch sensitivity. Battery was at 38% when I went through the settings a few hours ago. I think I'm at 35% now, will do more testing throughout the day and get more definitely more tomorrow when I run it through a full day on a full charge.
The tempered one I got isn't messing with the touch sensitivity to me at all so far. I can link you to the one I ordered. It was like $9 and came with a little pouch, 3-port usb hub, and a OTG adapter to use along with the glass protector. I can grab a pic on my lunch break and post so you can see it as well if you want.

The tempered one I got isn't messing with the touch sensitivity to me at all so far. I can link you to the one I ordered. It was like $9 and came with a little pouch, 3-port usb hub, and a OTG adapter to use along with the glass protector. I can grab a pic on my lunch break and post so you can see it as well if you want.

Interested in which one you got. Heard the Nilikin one doesn't fit too well.

post that bad boy up pls

the battery on my m8 wasnt amazing in the beginning, but now it runs for more than a day!
though i dont play games or use it for music, im sure my iphone batt would have run out in 8 hrs .

the new messenger thats being forced by facebook sucks though, the chat circles makes my phone lag.

That's weird, my battery was making the first 2 weeks then has gotten worse. I also noticed the phone gets pretty damn hot too

Back
Top Bottom