• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
last phone i had with a removable battery was the first EVO loved it. only issue I had with the EVO was it turned into a hotplate in my pocket

last phone i had with a removable battery was the first EVO loved it. only issue I had with the EVO was it turned into a hotplate in my pocket

[COLOR=#red]I hear you my dude...my thing with non-removable batteries is that I absolutely hate when the capacity starts dwindling after repeated charge cycles. It happens with all batteries, but at least when it gets unbearable I can buy a new one, or reduce the effect by rotating batteries. Also 3 OEM batteries for $25 is not bad. I could see if they were going for like $60-$80.[/COLOR]

Don't them notes come with 32 out the box
nerd.gif
My old Note 2 came with 16

I get it for work if you traveling a lot or even in your case, you have the option to be able to watch stuff from your phone all the time and no service at the job, but even then....128gb worth?

Dude really said he has the Wire in its entirety on his phone though
eek.gif
laugh.gif

I mean it is an amazing show, but all of them with you at all times?
laugh.gif

To each their own, but it just seems to me to have that much just on the phone seems a little overkill....for now anyways. I remember being in college talking about how my 1gb RAM & 70gb HDD would last me through college and a little while after
roll.gif

@KOD843 your new avy
devil.gif
nthat.gif

I see what your saying... the phones we have nowadays are computers... Hell I don't even have a desktop computer now... But we pay computer/laptop prices for our phones, and they have 128gigs... Why not just keep it all in your pocket with your phone? If your phone is strong and fast enough to run it all, why should I need to transfer anything from a laptop to my phone if it's almost the same thing

Last edited:
There's no preferred network on that joint? Or a toggle off/on lte

Last edited:
youngtriz youngtriz , you do anything special with your camera? Heard there's some nice features but I pretty much use factory settings. Just point and click...lol

I get it for work if you traveling a lot or even in your case, you have the option to be able to watch stuff from your phone all the time and no service at the job, but even then....128gb worth?

Dude really said he has the Wire in its entirety on his phone though :wow: :lol:

I mean it is an amazing show, but all of them with you at all times? :lol:

To each their own, but it just seems to me to have that much just on the phone seems a little overkill....for now anyways. I remember being in college talking about how my 1gb RAM & 70gb HDD would last me through college and a little while after :rofl:

@KOD843
your new avy :evil: :nthat:

Breh i was n line at the DMV not too long ago watchin them barksdale boys flourish :pimp:

Also have all the boondocks and some classic standups. Use to have most of Breaking bad too but then my big boy sd got corrupted

I see what your saying... the phones we have nowadays are computers... Hell I don't even have a desktop computer now... But we pay computer/laptop prices for our phones, and they have 128gigs... Why not just keep it all in your pocket with your phone? If your phone is strong and fast enough to run it all, why should I need to transfer anything from a laptop to my phone if it's almost the same thing
Touche very good points indeed. Def feel you on the prices, they might as well give us PC specs :lol:

Breh i was n line at the DMV not too long ago watchin them barksdale boys flourish :pimp:

Also have all the boondocks and some classic standups. Use to have most of Breaking bad too but then my big boy sd got corrupted
Can't even be mad because you got a great taste in shows... The Wire, Breaking Bad and the Boondocks :smokin

This last season though of Boondocks :smh:

Man I been rocking this xtremeguard glass screen protector thinking I got a steal but this joint is already cracking and I got it in July :smh:

Guess that's the quality to expect for 6 dollars doe

i always carry a 64 gig plus the 32 gb inboard storage on the LG G3. IDC i want all my music with me IDC IDC . like the other day driving 45 minutes to work i wanted to listen to old system of down albums to wake up. Bam search my library and it was there.

Man that Stump root is awesome. i havent rooted a phone since the note 2. Salute to the devs, i rooted my phone in less then 2 minutes and flashed a rom. im currently running the Lonely rom no Bloat and great battery so far. also some xposed modules.

Man I been rocking this xtremeguard glass screen protector thinking I got a steal but this joint is already cracking and I got it in July :smh:

Guess that's the quality to expect for 6 dollars doe

damn thats sucks. yea i ordered iCares tempered glass screen protector from amazon for 9 bucks works good, but the touch sensitivity is all messed :smh: might take it off

Back
Top Bottom