• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just figured it out. IG was going in on my battery. I guess it's not playing well with the n5 after an update.

-_- the **** happened? More crappy n5 battery screen shots for the books.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Just Cracked my screen on my Nexus 5. What's my options?
For those that have cracked screens or other physical issues with your N5 Google has started replacing the phone with refurbished replacement yestersday. Call the Google Play customer support line to setup a replacement phone. Google will place a $  amount hold on a card depending on the Nexus then ship you the phone in 10-30 business days

https://plus.google.com/app/basic/stream/z13me5i5hvajzhrib04cdp3blsvoinmwqxs0k
Important Notice!! Google just started a new policy for Nexus 5 users today. They offer one free replacement for your damaged Nexus 5, doesn't matter if you crack the screen or get water damage. I cracked my screen today and Called Google Play Customer Service and the Rep said I was in luck and they just started this new policy today. They will send you a replacement device in the mail and you just ship your damaged device back to them.  

For those that have cracked screens or other physical issues with your N5 Google has started replacing the phone with refurbished replacement yestersday. Call the Google Play customer support line to setup a replacement phone. Google will place a $  amount hold on a card depending on the Nexus then ship you the phone in 10-30 business days

Yes Lord. My screen looking like a spider within a spider web within a spider web

I liked the old look, but the Material Design change is real nice.

Except now I spent five minutes deciding the theme color :lol:

I wish I could change the text bubbles for the incoming messages, hopefully they'll update that in the future... and I liked that the font was black for my message, the white font will take some getting used to.

Important Notice!! Google just started a new policy for Nexus 5 users today. They offer one free replacement for your damaged Nexus 5, doesn't matter if you crack the screen or get water damage. I cracked my screen today and Called Google Play Customer Service and the Rep said I was in luck and they just started this new policy today. They will send you a replacement device in the mail and you just ship your damaged device back to them.  
I think you had to have made the purchase on Google Play though. Not sure if it's eligible if you bought it from a carrier. 

Sweet deal though. Beats paying for insurance. I've been lucky so far but this gives me peace of mind... 
laugh.gif

Homescreen:

Anybody got info on that music widget a page back, it's too slick.

Last edited:

I think you had to have made the purchase on Google Play though. Not sure if it's eligible if you bought it from a carrier. 

Sweet deal though. Beats paying for insurance. I've been lucky so far but this gives me peace of mind... :lol:

...well im not happy. i just paid LG 160 to replace my phone. this was like a couple weeks ago :smh:

Back
Top Bottom