• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's going on with the Note 4 release date? I thought it was supposed to release very shorty after the reveal....

I might finally make the jump from my gs3 again lol. I got the s5 in June but returned it because with Sprint you cannot browse the Internet while on the phone on a mobile network. Any recommendations I'm leaning towards the g3 or should I wait for the next note phone.

I'd wait for the new note tbh it's like a month a way.. No knock on the G3 but you mines well wait for the N4

Last edited:
I might finally make the jump from my gs3 again lol. I got the s5 in June but returned it because with Sprint you cannot browse the Internet while on the phone on a mobile network. Any recommendations I'm leaning towards the g3 or should I wait for the next note phone.

G3 is gonna be the same way on Sprint. Its because of their new spark network or whatever it's called and all the new phones are spark phones.

So basically unless you got spark in your area no phone is going to be able to surf and talk at the same time.

G3 is gonna be the same way on Sprint. Its because of their new spark network or whatever it's called and all the new phones are spark phones.

So basically unless you got spark in your area no phone is going to be able to surf and talk at the same time.

Good looking G I guess me and the gs3 in for the long haul.

There's no work around for this?

I'm ready for the note 4 and so is the wifey... She is def ready for the 4mp and wide angle selfie cam.. plus the new camera in the back...
I've been watching a lot of note 3 4k vids on YouTube... Keep forgetting how clean the vids are...

Is there a bigger battery I can buy for the LG G3? If so where can I find it with a charging doc for the battery?

Am I trippin or does Kitkat 4.4.4 software update makes the Note 3 feel even faster. I know the camera is definitely faster.

Back
Top Bottom