• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone having problems with chromecast controls not showing up in the status bar?

I believe so unless you manually do it yourself. I just leave sync of and manually refresh my email when I don't want my phone syncing. Would be good if you could just choose the ONLY sync email and not the rest somehow, probably is a way just dunno the app name

Ah ok. So its basically just syncing for you automatically

just to settings then your Google account. you can choose which google apps to sync. unless lg ****** you and took that away.

I think you can also put things on a schedule.

So I rooted andn installed greenify and I'm at 80% and on 55mins OST. I DONT WANNA JINX IT, but its looking positive. If I hit 5 hrs I'm gonna be satisfied!

On another note, anyone know how to get Nova Prime launcher for free? Im not paying 4 bucks If I don't have to, it all adds up

Last edited:
i loved the internet browser on the note 2, but the s5 comes stock with chrome. is there a way that i can get the same internet browser.

alright bros, I came in first place in the contest at my job so I win an s5 :pimp: I would like to keep it, but I'm just gonna flip on CL. How much should I ask for? I'm thinking 550-600.

alright bros, I came in first place in the contest at my job so I win an s5 :pimp: I would like to keep it, but I'm just gonna flip on CL. How much should I ask for? I'm thinking 550-600.
More like low to mid 400s. It's been out too long to ask that much for it...unless you can find a sucker :lol:

I got tempted to go back to iPhone, but I needed a) something for work that can last through heavy screen/data usage without dying and b)still had a good camera. So I bought a Galaxy S V despite how ugly it is.

The thing is, I HATE Touchwiz, so the first thing I need to do is replace it with something better. I have 0 experience with these things; I don't need anything fancy, just something fast and responsive like the UI on my HTC One. Getting rid of this thing because I can't even use it for more than a few hours, and that's on battery saving mode :smh:

Any suggestions? Is Nova the best one out there? Sorry, like I said, I don't know ANYTHING about this kind of stuff :lol:

Last edited:
just to settings then your Google account. you can choose which google apps to sync. unless lg ****** you and took that away.

I think you can also put things on a schedule.

Nah it's there. Turned off everything except gmail. Greenified some more apps so well see how my battery lasts now

Used my phone via aux-in for the first time tonight. Smh, my phone is one of the ones that has the issues people have been experiencing. I find that I have to put the cable in and out about 10-15 for it to work properly.

Chinese version.

Will not work here.

Network: GSM900 GSM1800 WCDMA LTE GSM1900 GSM850

Same Tmobile use... Im curious now, not that i need the phone

Basically if you live in the U.S then the Chinese version of the OnePlus One will be able to work on some WCDMA networks but will not have LTE support as it lacks FDD-LTE bands 2-4 1700/700mhz (which all US FDD-LTE networks currently require).

AT&T 850/1900 bands 5 and 2.
AlaskaComm / GCI 850/1900 bands 5 and 2.
Viaero Wireless 850/1900 bands 5 and 2.
West Central Wireless 850/1900 bands 5 and 2.

It'll work on some networks. Note that the Chinese OPO does not come with CM11s, but ColorOS.

I got tempted to go back to iPhone, but I needed a) something for work that can last through heavy screen/data usage without dying and b)still had a good camera. So I bought a Galaxy S V despite how ugly it is.

The thing is, I HATE Touchwiz, so the first thing I need to do is replace it with something better. I have 0 experience with these things; I don't need anything fancy, just something fast and responsive like the UI on my HTC One. Getting rid of this thing because I can't even use it for more than a few hours, and that's on battery saving mode :smh:

Any suggestions? Is Nova the best one out there? Sorry, like I said, I don't know ANYTHING about this kind of stuff :lol:
I use kk launcher and have no complaints whatsoever

Lg. Got 4 in the end. Hr better then previous with greenify but I want 5-6! Hopefully tmoro

Used my phone via aux-in for the first time tonight. Smh, my phone is one of the ones that has the issues people have been experiencing. I find that I have to put the cable in and out about 10-15 for it to work properly.

I was having issues with this too. Try disabling the "OK Google" hot word from any screen, and see if you still have that problem. Once I did that, no issues with aux at all.

Back
Top Bottom