• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[COLOR=#red]Get the M8, it's preferred by more NT'ers for sure. The S5 has Touchwhiz, it makes the phone unusable, and the S5 is loaded with gimmicks and bloatware. Like really who needs a water resistant phone? Who needs a heartrate sensor when you aint got a heart?Samesung is lame, get da M8 or G3 instead bro.[/COLOR]

:rofl: :rofl: I literally died when I read "Who needs a heartrate sensor when you aint got a heart?"

+rep bro

cant go wrong with either the m8 or s5. watch some comparison videos on them then go to the store and try them out.

i watch cam sites all day so i need that flash and dolphin provides that... im not rooted btw... looks like too much work

I tried using my Xbox One and still had some lagging issues. I'm just going to download things before watching

Google Now is nice, but not worth the insane amount of battery drain that comes with it.

:x :x :x :x The wake locks

Last edited:
Facebooks worse tho! If I use it I swear I loose a percent a minute the data is heaps high as well. Tracking **** [emoji]128574[/emoji]

Facebooks worse tho! If I use it I swear I loose a percent a minute the data is heaps high as well. Tracking **** [emoji]128574[/emoji]
I used to have the same issue with Facebook, I ended up placing it on my Greenify list, I only log on when people tell me to look at something anyways

I used to have the same issue with Facebook, I ended up placing it on my Greenify list, I only log on when people tell me to look at something anyways

Haha yeah I did/do the same. Its good keeps us off that junk. I usually broswse it via chrome if I do tho

Back
Top Bottom