• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so now there are reports of the note 4 bending. not eem mad; they were trying to clown apple. I like Samsung and I will likely get the note 4, but I don't like companies taking shots at other companies. it's in bad taste and comes off as desperate.

This "bending" **** is so stupid. Almost anything in the world will bend :lol:

It was a good marketing ploy that the average brainwashed comsuner will eat up. 

I honesty think the bending issue is bogus on both sides. It basically doesn't exist.

And if you try to to break/bend a phone that is exactly what you will do.

Ain't no phones bending in no pockets :lol:

Can try all you want, you ain't bending a phone in your pockets..actually putting pressure with your hands and trying to bend a phone you should be successful with most. Fortunately 99.9% of folks ain't that dumb

Last edited:
Jelly. I was getting that with CM11 but I was also getting constant UI crashes. Couldnt deal. May have to try this 

Yea definitely try it... I seen someone recommend it and I gave it a go... I was rocking with Franco before and got like 3 hours SOT with 12 hour usage... Big difference

I honestly don't see how it's leaps and bounds better than the note 3,but it's still nice.

Yeah, I mean it's a phone that drops yearly so I wouldn't expect to see major differences..

But the improvement from last years to the N4 is pretty big imo.. from a Snapdragon 800 to an 805 is pretty big, better screen, battery remained virtually the same which is worrying to me with the new screen and all, it does have their "fast charging" in it and will charge quick supposedly. Better camera with OIS, better front facing cam, Finger Print scanner, heart rate monitor.. most of this stuff will go unnoticed or not used but it seems they added a good amount. Same with "build quality" being improved with them using metal around it like the alpha. S-Pen improvements.. 

Last edited:
Ain't no phones bending in no pockets :lol:

Can try all you want, you ain't bending a phone in your pockets..actually putting pressure with your hands and trying to bend a phone you should be successful with most. Fortunately 99.9% of folks ain't that dumb

Idk about that. My girl said she knows two people at her job who's 6+ bent and this was before the YouTube video and all of that. They both said they had had it in their pockets.

Its just hype imo. Not much has changed with the new note..its just the latest iteration.

On another note I went to pick up my phone and it wouldn't turn on. The back was warm. Had to take the battery out and replace it for the phone to turn on. When it came back on I had 7% when just some odd hours ago I have around 45% before I put it down. Smh. Been wishing I got the S5 as of late.

Last edited:
Feeling lazy ... So I'll ask. Can I use the LG G3 from Verizon in T-Mobile network? Is it as simple as settings or do I need to root?

I think you could probably receive calls and stuff.. but your data prolly won't work. But that's just a guess.. the iPhones work on tmo from verizon not sure about android devices.

I think you could probably receive calls and stuff.. but your data prolly won't work. But that's just a guess.. the iPhones work on tmo from verizon not sure about android devices.
I'm using an LG G2 from Verizon in T-Mobile and everything works fine but I always have to toggle between 3g and LTE on reboot for it to work and since it's rooted it's made unstable now.

Jelly. I was getting that with CM11 but I was also getting constant UI crashes. Couldnt deal. May have to try this 

For any of you guys that are rooted and have CM11 as their Rom, does CM11 detect the APN settings? I'm on Straight Talk, and I was good, up and running for a 5 days, but starting today, my LTE was going in and out and the battery was draining with the quickness. Do you guys think its CM11? I'm not that big of an idiot, but every time I keep inputting the APN, it either doesnt allow me to save the apn or it just doesnt work.

I'll appreciate any help from NT bretheren.

CM11 works fine for me, I'm on ST as well.

Can you give me your apn settings please? I'm on ST Tmobile.

Just today, my LTE, H, or H+ started going in and out, and I just had it rooted, and loaded up CM11 only Wed. I posted yesterday about my screen going dark after I would text but now that hasnt happened today (knock on wood).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom