• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm selling a mophie battery for the galaxy S5 for $75 if anyone is interested. One week old. Selling cuz I got a good deal on a note

Motorola has the Nexus 6 on their site for anyone still looking for one. Mine still hasn't shipped. Who knows when it will!

:frown:

Last edited:
Note 4 is sold out here in Milwaukee also. i even checked out chicago metro last weekend and it was sold out.

i wounder how much they sold so far

Oh wow..I didn't think the Note 4 felt bad at all and they're very close in size.

Can't wait to play with the n6 in stores

guess I should consider myself lucky to have the Note 4?

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the battery to last more than a day like it's said, but it's been much better than my previous iPhone regardless. With constant use and not plugged into the charger at all, by 1030 pm last night it was still at around 28%.

Oh wow..I didn't think the Note 4 felt bad at all and they're very close in size.

What I've noticed is that how easy a phone is to use doesn't just come down to the size of the phone. Ergonomics and materials matter just as much. Motorola makes a really comfortable phone, I'm not too worried. I've already given up on any phone ever being as comfortable as the N5.

guess I should consider myself lucky to have the Note 4?

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the battery to last more than a day like it's said, but it's been much better than my previous iPhone regardless. With constant use and not plugged into the charger at all, by 1030 pm last night it was still at around 28%.
That's damb good if you ask me :lol: all I ask for is it last from morning when I unplug it til I go to sleep. That 28% is still good for a minute. If you want extra days cop another battery to carry around, that's what makes those removable backs so nice you can just swap batteries easy.

What I've noticed is that how easy a phone is to use doesn't just come down to the size of the phone. Ergonomics and materials matter just as much. Motorola makes a really comfortable phone, I'm not too worried. I've already given up on any phone ever being as comfortable as the N5.
very true.. I knew the m8 was a tall device but for that screen size and being that tall :x talk about ergonomics

This damn G2 keeps pissing me off one thing after another. Now I have these damn random dead spots

But it's not a complete dead spot apparently

I'm hoping since it's still registering touches to a degree that it's a random ROM bug and not damage related since I seldom drop my phone. I HATE LG and their fragile *** devices!

Back
Top Bottom