• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
now i'm trying to figure out if i want to put a case on this note 4. as nice as it looks, it seems too vulnerable in its exposed state.
anybody use the tech armor glass shields? I'm thinking about copping that too.

nice tip on the chrome. thanks for that! everything seems to be the same on my phone with 5.0 in terms of performance and battery life. i have accepted that the m8 has a crap camera, but since i switched to custom roms the camera's been more trash. it was atleast decenet on sense6 now its really bad. anybody has a camera app they can recommend?

now i'm trying to figure out if i want to put a case on this note 4. as nice as it looks, it seems too vulnerable in its exposed state.
anybody use the tech armor glass shields? I'm thinking about copping that too.

If you're looking for a minimalist case with scratch protection (no shock absorption FYI), I recommend this case:
Amazon product ASIN B00N174VAE
Just got it today. I don't usually put cases on my phones but felt like I had to with this Note 4. It's not bulky nor clunky in the hand at all. It won't provide much protection if you drop it though. Me, I wouldn't consider myself clumsy and I always keep my phone in my coat pocket or somewhere I know it won't move much.

Last edited:
I'm trying to update my Samsung note 10.1 and I'm lost first time trying it. I know its all a risk. But can I get some assistance from you guys that have wayyyy more experience than I do.

did anyone order a white nexus 6 off google? do you know if they were they available on the website? :nerd:

i called tmobile and asked about a white one and the employee said tmobile is only getting them in blue :nerd:

This CM 12 is gonna make my G2 my daily driver for the next few weeks :lol: damn b cannot believe how refined and smooth this OS feels

This is bull. Youtube still isn't showing 1440p on my LG G3. Tried a .apk from xda AND IT DID NOTHING

Feels like a new phone. I'm thinking bout holding off on da Nexus 6 :lol:

Bruh aint no reason not to , the G2 feeling like this with its first build ? Sheiit. I already know the battery life is gonna wavy on this since the screen is "only" 5.2 inches at 1080p with basically the same size battery as the 6 inch 1440p Nexus 6.

Last edited:
Think I'm phone cursed...

I literally dropped and cracked the screen on my oneplus sunday night... So I copped a nexus 5 off craigslist

Tonight, I was getting out my car, I put my phone in my hoody pocket so I could carry my food in the house.. I stand up and bam, falls face down. I said to myself " I bet the screen is crack."

Picked it up yelp, cracked.

FML

:smh:

I literally dropped and cracked the screen on my oneplus sunday night... So I copped a nexus 5 off craigslist

Tonight, I was getting out my car, I put my phone in my hoody pocket so I could carry my food in the house.. I stand up and bam, falls face down. I said to myself " I bet the screen is crack."

FML

Done that. And all I can say is, yeh it sucks bruh.

FML

Which carrier are you on?

FML

God is telling you to buy a Nokia candybar phone

Back
Top Bottom