• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It appears everyone is getting fairly good battery with that ROM.. what kernal you using with it :nerd:  bout to do it when I get home.

I'm on firekat

Making me wanna make the switch man
Same brother.

It appears everyone is getting fairly good battery with that ROM.. what kernal you using with it :nerd:  bout to do it when I get home.

Stock kernel wit the rom bruh no tinkering
aight aight..will so it when I get home today :pimp:

Still wonder how all of you guys switch phones so often. Is there some secret phone society that IDK about where dudes change 600$+ phones like the seasons and get them for like 150$?

Sweet Jesus!

10974366-789665204415340-6703462113650341587-o.jpg

HTC-One-M9-renders---this-phone-is-on-fire.jpg

http://www.phonearena.com/news/Sizz...he-best-looking-ones-weve-seen-so-far_id65885
Nothing special. give me that asus zenfone 2 for $199

Still wonder how all of you guys switch phones so often. Is there some secret phone society that IDK about where dudes change 600$+ phones like the seasons and get them for like 150$?

If you keep selling and buying phones it isn't that expensive.

You just have to know when to punt.

One of my favorite tech YouTube channels/sites Technobuffalo recommended this app called MoboMarket, an iTunes alternative for Android. I trusted the site so I tried it out, but this app is terrible. Uninstalled it immediately. Upon further review I learned that the app developers sponsored the video recommending the app, which wasn't said in the video at all.

I know it sounds naive but this is the first time I have questioned the integrity of a tech site like this :smh:

ebay have the S4 refurbished unlocked for $197 right now for a limited time. Excellent deal

One of my favorite tech YouTube channels/sites Technobuffalo recommended this app called MoboMarket, an iTunes alternative for Android. I trusted the site so I tried it out, but this app is terrible. Uninstalled it immediately. Upon further review I learned that the app developers sponsored the video recommending the app, which wasn't said in the video at all.

I know it sounds naive but this is the first time I have questioned the integrity of a tech site like this
mean.gif
Aptoide hasnt steered me wrong yet.

I know it sounds naive but this is the first time I have questioned the integrity of a tech site like this
mean.gif
yea man alot of them are paid off or some sort of behind the door deal to super promote a product, service or website.. How you think apple iphones got so popular .lol

The hate is real, Samsung for you on payroll huh?

roll.gif

Then at the end, your basically admitting it looks nice.. but then going to the "it's a phone, not supposed to look good!" argument.

This guy always amazes.
You didnt know? ElderWatson is Executive CEO of Samsung

Including my work phone I only had 5 phones last year. Weird because it seemed like more.

I know my lane now though. Unless its a Note or a Note sized M9 I'm not buying it. When it comes down to it I need Dat Screen size.

I done switching phones

Yeah I love following tech for sure. I think it is mad interesting but I am out the game.

Anyone here own a Moto X (2014)?

Since picking up the Moto X I don't think I've been able to pull 4 hours OST (3:30-3:50ish typically). I have terrible signal through out my house, which is probably the cause of my sub par battery life. Yet I'm satisified due to the fact that this thing has probably the best signal of any phone I've ever had. Even with the black hole that is my house I can walk through my house and hold a call.

This is miles better then my G2 (which easily got 4.5-5 hours SOT before going to crap) but had to step outside or chance it near a window.

I didn't factory reset my phone when I updated to lollipop as was suggested yet as far as I know its running good.

Like mentioned, the feel of this phone is gotta be top 3 for android devices. Quality is outstanding and the leather back feels great.

Having read other peoples comments on reddit moto customer service is hit and miss but have seen people get their previous generation motoXs replaced with the 14. That's quality customer service in my eyes.

Am considering contacting Motorola regarding my average battery life and wouldn't be surprised if they give me a code to build a new device.

Last edited:
I have had the Nexus 5 for the past year and 2 months.......thinking about upgrading to the Galaxy S6 by the holidays

I had four phones last year. A Nexus 4 and three Nexus 5. I had to get the first N5 replaced and Google sent me two phones (long story). Of course I flipped the other phone. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom