• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so nobody is getting the htc m9? i know the design looks the same as the previous models but i love the m7 and its time for me to upgrade... i love the specs on the phone but one thing i hate about the series is the camera is terrible... does anyone know when the gold joint comes out for verizon? thats the 1 im trying to cop asap even for retail just to keep my unlimited :smh:

i am. i went to my local best buy today to play with their test unit they got in and its awesome. camera is not bad at all and the thing just flies. the manager at the cell area told me she prefers the M9 after playing with both phones all day.

My 1+1 feels like a brick compared to my iPhone 6 and nexus 5

I hope that the 1+2 is slimmer... And a smaller bezel...

Everything else is straight as an arrow

Played with the M9 and S6. Both were fast and nice looking. I almost feel like I'm being nitpicky when I criticize these two devices. The both are built great and perform well.

I'm coming from a Nexus 4. I've always been an HTC fan since the WinMo days and finally gonna get one of their phones. Yeah the camera is bad, but I don't take pictures like that anyway. Plus I hate TW and think its gonna slow down the S6 regardless

HTC touch pro 2..last HTC phone I had. Ultra throwback.

Time flies. Thought I was doing it with that phone.

Htc evo 4g was my last my last HTC phone. I felt like I was the **** back then lol #2010

People hating on the M9+....but I wouldn't mind getting the black and gold

gsmarena_001.jpg

I don't understand why this would have the Ultrapixel camera though.

http://www.gsmarena.com/alleged_htc_one_m9_press_images_appear_on_twitter-news-11710.php

HTC touch pro 2..last HTC phone I had. Ultra throwback.

Time flies. Thought I was doing it with that phone.
After the Tmo MDA I felt like a physical keyboard was mandatory. Then the Touch Pro2 came with the tilt screen and I legit thought that was the last phone I'd use for the rest of my life :lol:

Reading rumors of the S6 Active having a microSD slot.

Can any of you add anything relevant to that rumor?

Back
Top Bottom