• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
After three days I'm getting the same battery life on my Note4 that I did on KK. 4.5 HRs SOT. Small sample size but still. 

Heated right now. Finally finished moving and at the end of it all with no problems, I drop my nexus 4 on the corner. Screen is cracked and touch is unresponsive. On my back up Lumia right now.

EBay has a deal for the nexus 6 right now for 440. Should I jump on that or is there another phone out there for the same price that's better. Would the zenfone be better?

$440 for the N6 is a great deal. Just make sure to root it ASAP and optimize it for battery life, otherwise you will have a bad time.

If you have a job where you can charge your phone, then it doesn't matter as much of course. But if you are a heavy user who does not have access to a charger for a large portion of the day, it may not be the phone for you.

$440 for the N6 is a great deal. Just make sure to root it ASAP and optimize it for battery life, otherwise you will have a bad time.

If you have a job where you can charge your phone, then it doesn't matter as much of course. But if you are a heavy user who does not have access to a charger for a large portion of the day, it may not be the phone for you.

The day they make a nexus with a great camera and stupid nice battery life :pimp:

Got me on an IPhone 6 plus it got so bad
O.O same.. Coming from Nexus 5, bought a Note 4 and iPhone 6.. settled on the latter.. iOS has come a longgg way, after 2 weeks with the 6+, I feel iOS, is a better "mobile" OS at this point.. I dont see myself going back to Android anytime soon.  

Last edited:
O.O same.. Coming from Nexus 5, bought a Note 4 and iPhone 6.. settled on the latter.. iOS has come a longgg way, after 2 weeks with the 6+, I feel iOS, is a better "mobile" OS at this point.. I dont see myself going back to Android anytime soon.  

I'm done buying Samsungs. Every year I buy a Note and every year I love it until the first major software update.

M8 still the best experience I've had with an Android phone.

300 for a new moto x? Or 400 for a used note 4? What y'all think?

The 2nd gen moto x isn't on Sprint? What the hell

Last edited:

I feel you.

300 for a new moto x? Or 400 for a used note 4? What y'all think?

The 2nd gen moto x isn't on Sprint? What the hell

The 2nd Gen Moto X isn't supported by Sprint. This is supppsedly because Sprint is "at the behest of the manufacturer" for support, but that doesn't necessarily make sense because Verizon has the Moto X and they are also a CDMA carrier.

If you're looking for a reason to switch (and really, you should consider it because Sprint will likely be sold in the near future...plus sprint sucks,) use this to get out of your contract.

If you're set on Sprint, the note will be your only option. A compromise would be picking up a Nexus 6, which will work on Sprint and is similar to the Moto X line.

My pops has a 6+, it's a nice phone. If I went the iPhone route if rather get a regular 6 though, 6+ doesn't fit in my pockets

My pops has a 6+, it's a nice phone. If I went the iPhone route if rather get a regular 6 though, 6+ doesn't fit in my pockets
Yeah, I got the 6+ because I have huge hands.  It doesn't feel as large as it probably is. I dont know if its the width or the weight distribution. iOS also has the notification aspect, and the quick controls in a perfect place(swipe up for quick controls), swipe down for notifications. Its a well done OS.  I haven been on an iPhone since the 4s.

One horrendous part is the multi-tasking though. Its still nowhere near the level of Android.  Background apps go into suspend mode way too easily.

Oh wait, is that on a new update?

I was wondering yesterday why YT kept going when I was trying to dial.

It has always stopped before ....

edit

Just tried it again, and it stopped. :stoneface

Last edited:
I was never able to get YT in the background in Android without Xposed?  I just tried it on my Nexus 5 as well.. no dice.  I used to use a 3rd party youtube player to get this functionality

Damn. Smh. I guess it depends on which phone you have. Its been on background mode since the beginning of this year. Wierd.

OK i solved the problem. You HAVE to have a YouTube music key subscription ($10/mo) in order to use the background function.

i0S users can do it if you use YouTube through safari for free.

OK i solved the problem. You HAVE to have a YouTube music key subscription ($10/mo) in order to use the background function.

i0S users can do it if you use YouTube through safari for free.
I didn't realize this but I believe you are right. I have a Google Play Music subscription and I have this ability as well. I got in when it was at the special promo price and never got rid of it.

I'm still mad that its 10$ eat happened to $6.99 when i first got it smh.

If this applies to youtube/gplaymusic on iphone then ill jump ship when the 6+ drops.

Back
Top Bottom