• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's NTAndroid's thoughts on Google Cardboard? I'm gonna buy one this week.
it looks pretty ******* awesome. nerdy for sure, but I think it'll be well worth the $20.

downloaded the app. cool idea. might get impatient and just try to find some lenses lying around.

Last edited:
Anyone work at T-Mobile? Any advice about an interview? Any buzz words or phrases going around the company rigt now?
We can dobthis through PM if you prefer. Thanks!!!

CJPVYPeWEAA5Eh_.png

So its going to be $449 then....

Even if it were to be $400-$450, for that price off-contract, with the specs/software/build of their phones, it would be a good buy. OPO is still one of my favorite Android phones out there and it is a year old now.

My verizon Note Edge finally got lollipop but I'm not sure if I want to download it or not. I know I'll lose some functions with the edge screen...plus not sure what to expect in terms of battery life

I have it and I love it.

The start menu is really cool.

They incorporate the best of windows 8 with the classic windows highlights...

And its running smooth on all my older labtops...
I might have to upload it on my old laptop. Need a new look even though I really like the simplicity of windows7

Hello I need some help..

I have an s6 edge I just downloaded remote play ps4 and bought six axis from the play store for 3 dollars . i cannot get the DS4 to sync to my device.. what do I need to do ? thank you in advance

Story for yall:

Been trying to get out of my AT&T contract for a bit (got an iPhone 6 in November, signed a 2-year).  Didn't wanna pay the ETF.  Since I had my own S5 now, I called to see if they would give me the Mobile Share discount for BYOD.  Rep tells me, "Oh I see you signed a 2-year deal butI went ahead and reversed that agreement so you can get the discount."  Just like that I was out of my contract for free after less than a year.  Moved to T-Mobile today and got the $30 plan. 
nthat.gif

So, is Textra still the GOAT messaging app?

Story for yall:

Been trying to get out of my AT&T contract for a bit (got an iPhone 6 in November, signed a 2-year).  Didn't wanna pay the ETF.  Since I had my own S5 now, I called to see if they would give me the Mobile Share discount for BYOD.  Rep tells me, "Oh I see you signed a 2-year deal butI went ahead and reversed that agreement so you can get the discount."  Just like that I was out of my contract for free after less than a year.  Moved to T-Mobile today and got the $30 plan. 
nthat.gif

So, is Textra still the GOAT messaging app?
Used the stock messaging app on the s6 for a while but the way it lags during group text were annoying.. switched to textra and problem was solved. 

Textra hardly lets me down.

Went with Google's Messenger no complaints.

Anyone else for the $30 T-mobile plan w/ 5GB data? Does that give you Music Freedom?

Im on that $30 T-Mobile plan and no, it does not give you music freedom. I dont believe it works for prepaid plans. I stream Spotify regularly and it hardly uses any data

[COLOR=#red]I'm so dam bored with phones right now...all of them...don't eem matter who makes it or what OS whether stock, vanilla, rooted, ROm'ed, Jailbroken, bootlegged.

And this is actually a good thing, it saves me from wasting money, and I'm finally using my phone as a tool and not a tech/fad statement.[/COLOR]

Last edited:
I'm so dam bored with phones right now...all of them...don't eem matter who makes it or what OS whether stock, vanilla, rooted, ROm'ed, Jailbroken, bootlegged.

And this is actually a good thing, it saves me from wasting money, and I'm finally using my phone as a tool and not a tech/fad statement.
So prior to now, your phone was a tech/fad statement? 
roll.gif

The heck wrong with people these days.

[COLOR=#red]I'm so dam bored with phones right now...all of them...don't eem matter who makes it or what OS whether stock, vanilla, rooted, ROm'ed, Jailbroken, bootlegged.

And this is actually a good thing, it saves me from wasting money, and I'm finally using my phone as a tool and not a tech/fad statement.[/COLOR]
Once I get a phone that does 90% of what I require than I will be with you. A lot of phones would fit the bill(S6,G4,iPhone 6, Moto X, Nexus 6, Note 4, HTC M8/M9, Sony Z3+, a few Chinese brands) these days so I feel that will happen soon.

I'm planning on getting a new phone tomorrow. Any phones you guys can recommend me? I'm not looking to go with another phablet. I used to have a note ii and I am tired of having a big phone like that. What would you guys recommend? I am signed to t mobile

Last edited:
I'm planning on getting a new phone tomorrow. Any phones you guys can recommend me? I'm not looking to go with another phablet. I used to have a note ii and I am tired of having a big phone like that. What would you guys recommend? I am signed to t mobile
best all around phone right now would be the note 4 edge .. you can do anything you want as if you are on a computer .. plus that multitasking is vicious ...

Back
Top Bottom