• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Note 5 is what I expected.

Moto X >* though :lol:

Lets just hope the camera comes through but with OIS it is already at least a little behind

Last edited:
Smaller battery on top of removing the things we expected them to. Disappointing device, for real.

4 GB of RAM is beastly, but would most users feel any difference from 3 GM of RAM?

I just want them to put together an update for the Note 4 that adds the themes engine, because that's the only thing I feel like I'm missing out on (besides root :stoneface: )

Last edited:
i had the note 3 and 4 and love them but them but since the 5 is so similar i have been thinking i was ready to try something new, taking away the removeable battery is the nail in the coffin 

Kinda want the S6Edge+, may just rock with the 4 until next release though.

Smaller battery on top of removing the things we expected them to. Disappointing device, for real.

4 GB of RAM is beastly, but would most users feel any difference from 3 GM of RAM?

I just want them to put together an update for the Note 4 that adds the themes engine, because that's the only thing I feel like I'm missing out on (besides root :stoneface: )

It doesn't matter how much RAM they put in it it will still suffer from the same long-term issues we have been dealing with these heavily skinned devices. You guys minus whale start ignoring certain specs. Same thing with the battery. Doesn't matter if it is 3000 or 3500MAH. It will start off good and end badly. Every year we go over this.

Last edited:
Moto X is the only phone I trust to be fluid as months go by, just hope the camera better and the battery life is decent.

indifferent.gif

Smh

First to say it here but why have the os look like the apple watch os Smh. Why no card layout or something

:rofl: bruh, that mess looks like it's paying homage to 2008.

That watch doesn't look bad. @TroyD, they're copying apple in every way. Why stop now. It's sad/creepy. Might as well change their name to snapple.

Exactly what I was thinking. Samsung going full apple at this point

It doesn't matter how much RAM they put in it it will still suffer from the same long-term issues we have been dealing with these heavily skinned devices. You guys minus whale start ignoring certain specs. Same thing with the battery. Doesn't matter if it is 3000 or 3500MAH. It will start off good and end badly. Every year we go over this.

Yup.

They ain't getting me this year.

Not impressed with the N5 or S6 Edge+...I'll hold on to my Note Edge and see if they come out with a Note Edge 2 later this year

Sammy really ****** up this year with the design. Personally I enjoy the premium feel (I'm rocking my Note 4 naked even though I'm used to cases) but at least throw in a decent sized battery. They could have kept the premium design with the SD card slot/removable battery by applying the Note 4 design to the S6. That's a win/win IMO.

Back
Top Bottom