• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My G2 is starting to overheat when I watch like 2 minutes of a YT video. Then it just shuts off and restarts by itself.

Has anybody else have this happen to their phone?

If you can't pinpoint the problem, I always recommend backing everything up and doing a factory reset when it comes to stuff like that.

My G2 is starting to overheat when I watch like 2 minutes of a YT video. Then it just shuts off and restarts by itself.

How old is your battery?  And does it overheat when doing anything else?
I've never replaced it since I got it. It usually overheats when I'm web browsing.

If you can't pinpoint the problem, I always recommend backing everything up and doing a factory reset when it comes to stuff like that.
thanks for the suggestion

Note 5 SOT from XDA :nerd: :wow:

I've kinda been disillusioned with Android this year. Never thought I'd say this but I'm considering the 6S Plus.

Join the club.  Idk what it is, but the platform is just getting kinda stale...

Think I'm gonna end up copping the Moto X Pure. I'm really just fed up with ****** software and lack of updates and Samsung and LG aren't gonna give me that. Maybe next year though.

Think I'm going to cup the S6Edge+ tomorrow, that's one sexy phone. Have had the Note since it's inception.

I have the $30 T-Mobile plan and I going to Canada in a few months and I was wondering if T-Mo offered data roaming for my plan. Their website is a bit confusing for me.

I have the $30 T-Mobile plan and I going to Canada in a few months and I was wondering if T-Mo offered data roaming for my plan. Their website is a bit confusing for me.

Call and ask just to be sure. I'm positive they do tho. Since it's right there

If not they will email you the unlock code if anything

Damn if yall think Android is stale what are yall expecting ios to be :lol: ? Good luck with that

Last edited:
Damn if yall think Android is stale what are yall expecting ios to be
laugh.gif
? Good luck with that
Maybe they just mean they need a break from Android. I love my LG G4, but before I got it I was considering picking up an iPod touch just to mix things up and have an iOS device lol. I went through high school using a basic phone and a 32GB iPod touch; I sorta miss it lol.

Damn if yall think Android is stale what are yall expecting ios to be :lol: ? Good luck with that
Maybe they just mean they need a break from Android. I love my LG G4, but before I got it I was considering picking up an iPod touch just to mix things up and have an iOS device lol. I went through high school using a basic phone and a 32GB iPod touch; I sorta miss it lol.

I did the exact same thing before I got a smartphone, except mine was an ipod classic :pimp: I kind of miss those days too

More leaks of the new Huawei nexus. Looks like it will come with Snapdragon 810 processor, 3GB RAM, and 64GB storage.

T-Mobile just announced they have standard service in Mexico and Canada. So all your services and data function as normal. Pretty dope.

If they do keep the $600+ price tag, the phone won't move w/ the cheaper LG Nexus (has to be w/ the specs that have been released/rumored) and the Moto Pure/Style in play.

If they do keep the $600+ price tag, the phone won't move w/ the cheaper LG Nexus (has to be w/ the specs that have been released/rumored) and the Moto Pure/Style in play.

I'd like to think they learned from the N6, but I think the N5 is their "budget" phone and the N6 is their "premium" phone. Really hope I'm wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom