Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

T-Mobile's Music Freedom has been clutch,

:lol: Welp, if that's true, Moto X's for everybody! For the same price you get a bigger screen and expandable memory.

I prioritize software over everything else these days. Also not a fan of the larger form factor of the Moto X cause I like operating my phone one-handed.

Don't think you can go wrong with either.

And yea Music Freedom is nice. Another reason why I don't need expandable memory.

Last edited:
Hearing that the Moto Pure experience has been subpar is kinda off putting because my 14 X has never been choppy. One would hope a quick software update would do the trick but...

If those prices are true, moto x for me. Nexus 6 will be $500+

Last edited by a moderator:
T-Mobile's Music Freedom has been clutch,

:lol: Welp, if that's true, Moto X's for everybody! For the same price you get a bigger screen and expandable memory.

I prioritize software over everything else these days. Also not a fan of the larger form factor of the Moto X cause I like operating my phone one-handed.

Don't think you can go wrong with either.

And yea Music Freedom is nice. Another reason why I don't need expandable memory.

The battery is another negative for me as well and the Type-C. I want a bigger screen, I already have a 5.2" w/ the Nexus 5 :lol: Expandable memory is still a major player in tne phone realm, yea I don't need it, but in the even I did, I have the option.

FaceTime for T-MO?
 T-Mobile Video Calling Arrives Today, Starts With Note 5 and S6 Edge+ Via Updates

This morning, T-Mobile announced Video Calling for select handsets when on LTE connections. T-Mobile Video Calling joins the Uncarrier’s movement towards deploying every next-gen calling feature they can, like VoLTE and their new Advanced Messaging.

With T-Mobile Video Calling, you don’t need to install an app or configure anything, as the service is built-in to your phone’s stock dialer. Think of it like Verizon’s Advanced Calling 1.0, that takes over your dialer and contacts, showing you when you can and can’t place video calls to people. If you can place or a receive a video call to/from someone, you will see options with a video icon (see image above – greyed out icon means not available). 

The new Video Calling feature currently only works between T-Mobile customers, but they claim to be working with others to make it possible across wireless networks. Good luck with that, Legere! All of those friends of yours in the industry at other carriers…

Back
Top Bottom