• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's the grip on the bamboo? Would it slide off a smooth surface easily? Like if I were wearing khakis and had the phone sitting on my thigh while sitting down, would it find a way to crash into the ground?

it is slippery. even on my bare thigh it would slip and move around easily

yea idk i've never touched a 2014.  But this rubber back has nowhere near the grip as the leather back on my Note 4

this

my note 4 i could grip a lot easier and rock it without a case. but with this phone im gonna need one cause of that

The bamboo isn't grippy, but I'd guess the slipperiness might be more due to the design and curved back of the phone. It's one of the reasons I've gone back and forth between the bumper and a regular case on my 14. The bumper makes gives it a better grip but makes it feel chunkier, but a form fitting case gives it a better feel in hand but it's slides on a surface more.

anyone having difficulty putting in their sim card to the moto x? seems like my sim is too big even though its cut for the galaxy s4 size. are there smaller sims these days than that?
frown.gif

anyone having difficulty putting in their sim card to the moto x? seems like my sim is too big even though its cut for the galaxy s4 size. are there smaller sims these days than that?
frown.gif
yea, Nano sims now.  I had to get a new sim card, the one from my Note 4 was a micro sim, not Nano

frown.gif
yea, Nano sims now.  I had to get a new sim card, the one from my Note 4 was a micro sim, not Nano
indifferent.gif
and i thought i would get to use my new phone today.

thanks for the info
smokin.gif

I'm curious how it would feel in hand with that big screen and typing on the keyboard.. but it looks really good so far.

I preordered a 6s,  but that other thread just isnt the same man 
frown.gif
.   Definitely not as many knowledgeable people/tech heads.

Im prolly still gonna be in this thread with the fam 
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

This turbo charger is no joke

I kid you not. My phone just died. I plugged the charger in. It jumped to 19% like that

#howsway

Does Motorola not ship a sim card with the phone? How you supposed to activate then? I wanna buy a pure edition but my sim card won't work with it from what you guys have said. Do I gotta ask sprit to send me another sim card?

Does Motorola not ship a sim card with the phone? How you supposed to activate then? I wanna buy a pure edition but my sim card won't work with it from what you guys have said. Do I gotta ask sprit to send me another sim card?

just go to the store and ask for one, and get it activated while you there.

If you have the matching size sim card (or want to cut it down) you can activate.. otherwise you have to get a new one.

Like Memphis said just go into your provider and tell them you need a nano sim and give them your number. i was in and out of AT&T store in 2 minutes 

Back
Top Bottom