• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smh, and now i gotta reevaluate. That battery just threw a wrench in my decision

same **** i said lol. i wasn't really checkin for the nexus phones...then i saw that battery size with turbo charging...could be the first nexus phone with amazing battery.

I'm assuming it'll be priced similar to the Nexus 6 at launch. 650/700.

tough sell, but if its a nexus, its a str8 from google software experience, and has very solid hardware specs..miss the days when nexus was priced low, but i know google wasn't making $ off them.

Huawei just shut the game down. We might finally have a nexus phone with great battery life, screen, and camera.

most surprising thing is the fact that its Huawei. not a big player in the U.S. so i was kind of skeptical. then again, they are huge in asia so they probably had their phone design skills on point for a min..

It was either the moto x or the N6P for me. That nexus looks flames. Hopefully the price is decent.

my boy's girl just grabbed a moto x so i finally got a mess around with it for a bit. WAY bigger than my girl's 1st gen moto x lol. screen is great. runs smooth. feel thinner than it appears, def feels thinner than 1st gen moto x. camera quality is on point, but there is an annoying lag with taking the photo. plus the UI is wonky, i don't like tapping the screen to take a shot imo. dope phone otherwise.

but the 6P might be a game changer...black and gold are fuego to me.

Finally upgraded to 5.1.1 on my ultra. Damb big performance improvement like fresh out the box lol. The previous version made my phone complete crap. Should have done this earlier,just kept pushing it to the side

Man I hope the Gold comes out to the US. Time to move back to Android. I wonder if the front face is black for that Gold version. if so :smokin

Yea all the faces are black that's why I think the black/gold and black/black combo are the best. Time to rid myself of this Note 4. Longest phone I ever kept

Yea all the faces are black that's why I think the black/gold and black/black combo are the best. Time to rid myself of this Note 4. Longest phone I ever kept

Man that GOld is going to be tough.Hopefully they decide to release it in the US. Hopefully this goes right to TMobile, so I can use my Jump upgrade on it. I was going to go 6s+ bt I was waiting on the new Nexus.

I'm starting to get my hopes up pretty high for the Nexus 6P. I'd love if they can deliver a premium phone with great screen, camera, battery life to showcase the best of Android. Then have the 5x be the smaller sized, cheaper option for the Nexus line.

If Google plays this right.. the Nexus could become the definitive Android device.. this is how it shouldve been from day one.. the Nexus being the physical embodiment and best representation of Android.  If seems they are purposing the phones likes this to go directly against the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.  quite interesting

If Google plays this right.. the Nexus could become the definitive Android device.. this is how it shouldve been from day one.. the Nexus being the physical embodiment and best representation of Android.  If seems they are purposing the phones likes this to go directly against the iPhone 6 and 6 plus.  quite interesting

it can never compete with iphone imo. apple spends arab money in advertising. google str8 up doesn't advertise like that. most people still don't know what nexus is. NTers in this thread are tech savy enough to argue for or against whatever phone.

...but to the avg consumer, iphone rules them all. its this simple notion i think a lot of tech blogs/sites/etc forget. to us, the 6P is flames or meh.

to everyone else....wtf is a nexus lol

Can anyone suggest an affordable android tablet to use at home. Torrent downloads and video streaming to a Fire TV mostly.

EDIT: I Just moved over from android, and this is a bit of a transition. I love how well made the 6S Plus is, but I really miss the openness and ability to do literally anything from my phone at the drop of a hat. Main reason I need an Android tablet for home entertainment. Got so used to downloading and streaming any movie to my TV in like 15 mins. Can't let that go.:lol:

Maaaan I'm made the same switch and I'm going thru the same thing :lol:

But I kept my m8 for that but like you said I miss being able to do all that from one device

Report: Nexus 5X Starts at $379, Nexus 6P at $499 – Pre-Orders for Both Open Tomorrow

Google, according to Android Police, will open up pre-orders for both the Nexus 5X and Nexus 6P tomorrow, September 29. The Nexus 5X will start at $379 for 16GB of storage and the Nexus 6P will start at $499 for 32GB of storage.

$499 not bad for the 32gb 6P

For the Nexus 5x and 6p to cost $380 and $500 respectively, there is no reason (aside from the Moto X's price point and SD slot) why anyone should buy a non-Nexus phone this year. 

Wow those price points. Anyone know if it has been reported if the phone will only be sold on Google Play Store, or will carriers have them?

Wait. Hold up. The N6P is going to have a microSD slot too? :x

For the average consumer (folks who don't root and play with ROMs), the choice is easy with the Moto X Pure over the 5X.

I was really considering the 5X, but if it's really $380 for 16GB of storage and 2GB RAM, it might be worth paying the small premium for the 32GB 6P.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom