• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know what version of instagram doesn't have the updated algorithm? I updated it and I liked it the way it was before in chronological order.

Anyone here cop the Blackberry Priv?
Yep, on T-Mobile. Love it. Check a few pages back for my mini-review.

Thanks again for that. After playing around with it at the store I decided to wait for the HTC 10, but thanks for taking the time to write that out. Much appreciated.
No prob, I like hearing "real life" reviews of tech devices I may purchase so I figured I'd throw it out there.

IG looks cleaner now, I.like the update

Out of Curiosity are you on Reddit? I saw a dude post in a Flossy Carter video thread over there with the same sn.

I really hope Samsung continues with developing good lock. It is probably one of my favorite apps now,and if they can continue giving us an option like this in the future, I don't see much of a reason to get a different phone.

IG looks cleaner now, I.like the update

Out of Curiosity are you on Reddit? I saw a dude post in a Flossy Carter video thread over there with the same sn.

I really hope Samsung continues with developing good lock. It is probably one of my favorite apps now,and if they can continue giving us an option like this in the future, I don't see much of a reason to get a different phone.

That's me, not really creative with my screen names :lol:

Last edited:
That's me, not really creative with my screen names
laugh.gif
Oh okay 
laugh.gif
 I thought it might have been

Finally got rid of my pos htc one m8 and got a gs7 edge.

This phone had been great thus far. TouchWiz gets a lot of hate but imo I have no complaints with it. I installed good lock, changed theme to material and adjusted the dpi and the phone looks awesome

I loaded up Nova Launcher on my PRIV but it moved all my icons so I went back to the stock BlackBerry Launcher :lol:. One of these days I'll have to re-try Nova.

I loaded up Nova Launcher on my PRIV but it moved all my icons so I went back to the stock BlackBerry Launcher :lol:. One of these days I'll have to re-try Nova.

Forgot to mention... I did download the blackberry launcher after messing with the priv. :lol:

Last edited:
Mint is best when used in combination with other tools. I keep an excel spreadsheet of every dollar I make and spend down to the cent.

Mint is best when used in combination with other tools. I keep an excel spreadsheet of every dollar I make and spend down to the cent.

I wish I was that financially responsible, right now I just use the Chase(debit) and BOA(credit) I'm conjunction with the Mint app to make sure I can put gas in my car every week :lol:

Last edited:
Damn shame T-Mobile never carries dark color HTC phones. The 10 is only available in silver.

This S7 Edge is close to paying for itself. All of these Samsung Pay promos are really adding up. Got like $800 of Southwest gift cards, $400 Ebay gift cards, and just now $250 Best buy gift cards all for 20% off.

Last edited:
All these Samsung deals got me tempted, but knowing how my luck works, they'll stop all the good promos once I copped :lol:

That gift card promo is pretty sweet

I remember there used to be a ton of Samsung promos, free wireless charger, free vr and stuff. I bought my gs7 edge last week and there was nothing lol

Anyone try the Google Spaces app yet? My friends and I tried it earlier and we don't see the point of it. Hangouts dies the same thing just without the topic labels

When I connect my phone to my laptop it will charge but won't let me transfer my photos or phone data to my computer? Why does it not work?

When I connect my phone to my laptop it will charge but won't let me transfer my photos or phone data to my computer? Why does it not work?

Do you get the "USB Connection" notification in your pull down? If you do, tap it and select "MTP"

Back
Top Bottom