• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Blu energy xl just dropped. $299

Features
Super 5,000mAh Massive Battery. OTG capability allows you to charge other electronic devices from your smartphone
6.0" Full HD Super AMOLED Curved Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
FINGERPRINT SCANNER for quick access and total security; 13MP Autofocus Main Camera + 5MP Front Camera with built in f2.0 aperture
64GB internal Memory 3GB RAM Micro SD up to 32GB, 1.3GHz Octa Core MediaTek 6753 Processor with Mali-T720 GPU
4G LTE(2/4/7)CAT 4, 4G HSPA+(850/1700/1900). GSM Quad band: US compatibility Nationwide on all GSM Networks including AT&T, T-Mobile, Cricket, MetroPCS, Straight Talk, Pure Talk USA, and others

That thing is a beast. The fact that they build phones like this, all the accessories, and the price point makes you really realize how long major manufacturers been hustling us :lol:

These Chinese phones seem great on paper, but the lack of customer service and support/updates for the phone make them hard for me to even consider.

These Chinese phones seem great on paper, but the lack of customer service and support/updates for the phone make them hard for me to even consider.
the 1st Blu phone I got I sent to Miami. Their customer service is good. An that was 3yrs ago. I been using there phones since. Just got my 1st none Blu, a 1+3.

Best phone I ever had...

Helio ocean 2

[thread="264167"]Pokemon Go "servers" are down so I haven't tried it out just yet[/thread]
Yeah I couldn't connect either. Wonder if it's from traffic or just that they haven't launched it in the US yet.

Its from the influx of traffic from ppl getting it thru the apk.

Also heard that apparently ingress is known for ip banning ppl for usong apks.

I got to catch my squirtle and a weedle.
Closed the app and tried to get back in and it woudnt let me.

Welp, looks like my wife's G3 is turning itself into a hot plate so we both may need another phone. I plan on getting the Note 4 at the end of the month, gotta think of what to get her

Just got a g4 because it was the best phone I could get for free on my upgrade from virgin.
Its not the newest or coolest but should do what I need.
I dont think I really need a thumbprint reader and heart rate monitor bad enough to justify what they just tried charging me for the s7 and even the S6.
They all go in an ottorbox regardless as im too much of a dirty butter fingers for phones to survive naked.
Its frustrating when you rip everyones socks with your handles on the court and then cant take your phone out of your pocket without smashing it to smithereens.

Consequently, if anyone needs help dribbling their phone or shammgodding it for no good reason. Holla atcha boi :tongue:

Welp ya boy finally got in and got himself a Charmander, Tauros, and a Pidgey all sitting in his living room unbeknownst to him.....i like this so far

Welp, looks like my wife's G3 is turning itself into a hot plate so we both may need another phone. I plan on getting the Note 4 at the end of the month, gotta think of what to get her

Moto G is solid

And I need to download the Pokemon Go app.I gotta catch em all bruhs

Has anyone's gs7's fingerprint sensor been acting up?

All day mine has been terrible, read my finger twice all day

I still can't even open Pokemon go. All it does is go to a grey screen.

Nevemind I just read it's not supported on N yet.

Last edited:
Anyone know where I can cop a nexus 5x for cheap I need a new backup phone?

Back
Top Bottom