• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Buyer said he will PayPal me more money for the additional shipping costs. I'll have him pay me first before I ship it out.

Have him pay you the overnight shipping amount plus the 2% that paypal will charge you for him sending it for goods & services for both of your benefit

Have him pay you the overnight shipping amount plus the 2% that paypal will charge you for him sending it for goods & services for both of your benefit

This. Explain to the buyer that they are covering the overnight shipping rate ($70) plus the additional PayPal fees for both of your benefit. If they say anything about a gift payment, or if you receive a PayPal email but don't see anything when logged in to PayPal, run.

If he complains about the 2% remind him that he won't be able to submit a claim with PP if he sent it as a gift so it's insurance that you handle his order appropriately

I see no reason to get the G6 when the V30 is superior in every way

About a $300 difference in price as of the launch ($750 for the V30, $450 for G6 on B&H). Personally I'd get the V30 but his budget might dictate otherwise

About a $300 difference in price as of the launch ($750 for the V30, $450 for G6 on B&H). Personally I'd get the V30 but his budget might dictate otherwise
You right..Like yeah yeah said..the G6 will probably drop some more once the V30 releases so it might be better to wait.

I love the V30's looks and it's probably bomb but wouldn't take a bootloop risk. Sammy is still a-ok with me. If they wouldn't have recalled the Note 7 I'd still have it

Waiting on that ebay iphone to show up once it does ill place the pre-order on the note 8 that blue is a beauty too bad its not ready yet smh

I was waitin for the Note 8 but now I'ma just cop the S8+ brah. the Note is all thick and boxy just to have a 3300mah battery. no bueno. the S8's design is a lot more sleek and sexy, but somehow hs a bigger battery? Samsung trippin :lol:

I do like that photo blur feature on the Note tho...

I was waitin for the Note 8 but now I'ma just cop the S8+ brah. the Note is all thick and boxy just to have a 3300mah battery. no bueno. the S8's design is a lot more sleek and sexy, but somehow hs a bigger battery? Samsung trippin :lol:

I do like that photo blur feature on the Note tho...

I can't find the source I read from but supposedly it was due to space constraints. The Note has to house the S-Pen and the dual camera system which limited the size of the battery they were able to use. Makes sense I suppose.

Yea I know, but still, dual cameras and a stylus pen aint enough to get me to dish out an extra couple hundred on a phone with a smaller battery

Yeah lg just may have them one. Note 8 expensive than a mf then they screwed the note faithfuls by forcing us to trade the phone in whole continuing to pay it off. That joint may be down to 700 by October.

That would be their smartest move ever. That joint is getting rave reviews across the net. I used to be an lg rep so I know the plight of the company and missed opportunities. I price tag that's almost half of its competitors would be hard to resist.

Just wanna shoutout Tmo for continuing to impress with the customer service. The blunder was partially my fault but they seem hella generous with lobbing up the bill credits :nthat:

Lettin' them specs speak over performance

I've stopped worrying about how many SOT hours I get. No longer much of an issue, I have chargers in my car, at my desk, bedside, living room, kitchen. And my phone charges fast

I am the same way, SOT doesn't really matter to me. I care more about standby time (which was awful on my Nexus 5 for example) and charging time.

Back
Top Bottom