• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Will be buying the S8 over the V30 next week. I figured that I'd rather not take a chance on unproven/revisited tech(LG OLED on a phone) and I don't like supporting companies with questionable QC practices. I believe in companies learning their lesson and then I might give them a chance(EA, Ubisoft, etc.). Though, I am intrigued by the Quad-DAC on the V30, I realized that both of my mobile headphones(Jabra Elite 25e and Sennheiser bt 4.40) are Bluetooth anyways and I keep my best headphones(Sennheiser 6xx) at home so missing out on the feature won't effect me too much. One thing I am worried about is the S8+'s speed down the line. Truth be told, I would get the HTCU11+ or the Mate 10 pro if the carriers offered it as I value smoothness and consistency. But, alas, the S8+ is the safe bet and I'm willing to tweak it so the speed doesn't degrade too much.

Just realized I lost so many photos off that trash *** G4 that bootlooped :smh: shoulda had em synced somewhere but still **** LG for life :smh: :smh: :smh:

it’s official Google Home Max is being sold at verizon or best buy for $400. might get it for my future apartment.

Thanks fambs. I have been using Google Contacts. Just wanted to see if there was a better way to back up contacts. Google photos is the move, no more deleting photos for space.

People with the S8/S8+, what are you doing to work around the wifi issue where it says "Internet may not be available"? My router is working perfectly fine and this issue just started today.

4 cases and I'm rocking the note rawdog. Cases make it too wide and too thick. Makes the fingerprint reader harder to reach as well.

Makes me appreciate the rounded edges more as well.

Back
Top Bottom