• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smartphone world wouldn't be **** without Android. Only OS that consistently innovates

giphy.gif

Whether or not you like the direction Android is taking with the gestures and design choices, I like how they're incorporating AI and learning into their features. Like the one feature if you're constantly swiping away a certain app's notification, after a certain amount of time it'll prompt you if you want to disable notifications for those apps. Simple things like that built in to the OS just make sense. I also like the option to limit and use your devices in a smarter way, limiting/budging your app time, as well as the Wind Down mode. Those kind of things sounded silly at first, until I got the Philips Hue lights and my lights started diming when I wanted to go to bed. Those little features you can add end up making a difference, I'm all for it.

The new voices for Assistant are live.

I'm running Voice 7 right now. A lot of folks seem to like 5 as well.

Samsung had a galaxy studio setup here and it was ok. Coolest part was seeing live translation in person. Technology is crazy.
20180511_153845.jpg

Anyone else getting this from Chrome? Nothing changed with my network, and I just started getting this message last night.

Screenshot_20180512-084803_Chrome.jpg

Anyone else getting this from Chrome? Nothing changed with my network, and I just started getting this message last night.

Screenshot_20180512-084803_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, it's happening to me too. Site was loading wild slow for me last night as well, so I'm guessing they're having some general technical difficulties right now.

Screenshot_20180514-192549.jpg
Anyone know why this happens? Whenever I upload iTunes format music to Google Play Music it's never in order when I use the phone app. But on the desktop site it works fine.

Back
Top Bottom