• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have the S10+, what is the S10+ better at compared to the FE?

minor things really, but I just thought the S10+ was the perfect phone. You don't notice any flaws on the FE's display when you're using it, but when you hold it side by side with the S10+ you can easily spot the differences in displays. Also in the 2ish years I've had the S10+ it remained fast and smooth. the FE was laggy AF fresh out the box. However it hasn't been as bad since the last software update a couple weeks ago.

minor things really, but I just thought the S10+ was the perfect phone. You don't notice any flaws on the FE's display when you're using it, but when you hold it side by side with the S10+ you can easily spot the differences in displays. Also in the 2ish years I've had the S10+ it remained fast and smooth. the FE was laggy AF fresh out the box. However it hasn't been as bad since the last software update a couple weeks ago.
Thats too bad because I was waiting for a Note FE, now I might stick with the S20+ since it might come with support for the S-Pen.

Think i'm gonna go ahead and cop the 4a 5G, gonna skip the

NCtwin NCtwin what's your verdit?

So far I've been enjoying it. Battery life has been pretty good, the screen is great IMO, and the pictures are AMAZING. Maybe it's because I've been on the Note8 for so long - and I've taken some good shots with those - but the shots that I've been getting off of just pointing and shooting are miles ahead. Folks always talked about how good the shots are, but I never knew until now. It does take a little bit to process(maybe due to the RAM), so you have to wait a second or two to see the finished shot after you've taken it. The gestures with Android 11 took a little getting used to, but once you get it, it's quick and easy to navigate.

Long story short, I definitely feel that it was worth the money. I don't feel like I'm missing anything from the 5. I'm happy to have it as my first Pixel.

I had the S10+ and now have the S20 Ultra. I miss my S10+.

Wish I could've returned the S20 Ultra but it was part of the trial program Samsung does for 50% off. Didn't want to go through the hassle.

If any of you guys are genuinely interested in 50% off the next gen S series, I can put you on the list. They'll email you a survey, and if you fit their demographics, they'll send you an offer.

1609955508263.png

My wife has been a Galaxy lover since the Galaxy Epic 4g. I'm sure she'd take one.

Had not used Samsung Dex in a while so didn't know they have an app on the computer now, that's dope. Would have been helpful on my widescreen during ps5 hunting.

Ask them about loyalty promotions, that's what I used.

BestBuy knocked price down 250 on Note Ultra.

Slickdeals stated there's a loyalty offer if you call sales for verizon offering 699 off on iPhone 4 or newer trade ins, wife has been trying to have me go back to an iphone for a while now too. She has her old 7+ laying around somehwere.

Gonna call Verizom later see whats up with the samsung offers for existing long time customers

Thoughts on the S21 lineup?

I only caught the last 15 minutes explaining how the phone can basically connect to everything in your home and car

I got the s10 and love the phone nothing wrong with it... I want 5g and 120hz refresh rate... some disappointing things about the s21 base model which I want plastic back, no headphone jack or sd slot, lower ram compared to s20 and the display is now only 1080p... my s10 has a better screen resolution lol... I still might end up copping because 550 for my phone trade in is great and the s21 in 256gb is 850 and with the Verizon financing which includes 25 off my final cost is 275 total which is great...

Thoughts on the S21 lineup?

I only caught the last 15 minutes explaining how the phone can basically connect to everything in your home and car
Im ready to upgrade, but a few things bother me. The removal of the SD card expansion and not including the wall charger is some bull**** that they gave no good reason for. Also, I wish they would've included the S-Pen support for the 21+ model. Overall though, I'm digging the design, especially the flat display so I can FINALLY use tempered-glass protection again. I just can't decide if I want the white or black model, I'm favoring the black model though.

I got the s10 and love the phone nothing wrong with it... I want 5g and 120hz refresh rate... some disappointing things about the s21 base model which I want plastic back, no headphone jack or sd slot, lower ram compared to s20 and the display is now only 1080p... my s10 has a better screen resolution lol... I still might end up copping because 550 for my phone trade in is great and the s21 in 256gb is 850 and with the Verizon financing which includes 25 off my final cost is 275 total which is great...
Im ready to upgrade, but a few things bother me. The removal of the SD card expansion and not including the wall charger is some bull**** that they gave no good reason for. Also, I wish they would've included the S-Pen support for the 21+ model. Overall though, I'm digging the design, especially the flat display so I can FINALLY use tempered-glass protection again. I just can't decide if I want the white or black model, I'm favoring the black model though.

Went thru a few recap videos and man idk im prob sticking with the S8+ longer vs any phone whether samsung or iphone etc.

Headphone jack is gone never coming back i have moved on from that and one reason keeping the S8+. And i dont like the earbuds that push in to your ear, so the apple ones are what i use.

Imo honestly the whole charging brick/cable deal is meh. Most folks have stuck with the same brand for years so the "concept" behind not including it i can understand. Does it hurt their pockets to make or include it, nah. Eco friendly, we'll never know really. But in the end its about if you really want then youll pay some more money for it, or simply use the countless number of ones you already own. One of the speakers towards the end actually brought that up and said theybe found that most dont even take the charging stuff out of the box or use it because they have it already and just pile up in a drawer.

Removal of the SD sucks, but i guess giving up storage options is the compensation.

We'll see. I'll need a good deal to upgrade to something

Last edited:
Totally forgot about the reveal today. Looks good. Features keep disappearing though.

Wonder why they releasing so early this time? My upgrade thing through Sammy doesn't kick in until March.

got a bit more proactive about cordcutting in 2021.
Just got that nvidia shield pro box.
Need all that premium $#&%..

Nice bro

Ive had mine for 3 years now. And they still update it regularly. Sometimes it actually got kinda annoying getting all these updates but its good they're supporting their product all these years. I think I've read that the shield is the longest supported Android device out of everything.

Back
Top Bottom