Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Originally Posted by TheGrimm

Any EVO users running this ROM:

Thoughts on it?

I'm running CM7 now..first time flashing a ROM..its kinda overhyped imo...not to mention that my front camera looks terrible now.

Also, which do you guys prefer for the EVO: MIUI, Warm, or CM?
Wow thats looks good.
eek.gif
... is this rom only for EVO users?

Yeah I want this on my DX

Any leads would def be appreciated

Originally Posted by JUS3

Originally Posted by GG0tti

Any EVO users running this ROM:

Thoughts on it?

I'm running CM7 now..first time flashing a ROM..its kinda overhyped imo...not to mention that my front camera looks terrible now.

Also, which do you guys prefer for the EVO: MIUI, Warm, or CM?
Wow thats looks good.
eek.gif
... is this rom only for EVO users?

Yeah I want this on my DX

Any leads would def be appreciated

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Evo folks, how do you guys crop your wallpaper so that the optimum resolution can be seen? My joints always come out mad grainy..even when I DL the proper dimensions from Goodfon.com or any site for that matter
My bad on all the questions. This is like my 3rd week in the android world so im just eager to learn as much as possible. 
nerd.gif

Just expand it to the widest possible. What app launcher are you using?
Launcher Pro.

Select 5 icon rows in homescreen and disable wallpaper scrolling Plus its really what kinda wallpaper you choose cuz some won't look right.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Evo folks, how do you guys crop your wallpaper so that the optimum resolution can be seen? My joints always come out mad grainy..even when I DL the proper dimensions from Goodfon.com or any site for that matter
My bad on all the questions. This is like my 3rd week in the android world so im just eager to learn as much as possible. 
nerd.gif

Just expand it to the widest possible. What app launcher are you using?
Launcher Pro.

Select 5 icon rows in homescreen and disable wallpaper scrolling Plus its really what kinda wallpaper you choose cuz some won't look right.

Dropped the 23rd... I bought one today though upgraded to that from a bb curve 8900, loving it so far! An to the poster above I don't think the previous roms will work for the 4g

Dropped the 23rd... I bought one today though upgraded to that from a bb curve 8900, loving it so far! An to the poster above I don't think the previous roms will work for the 4g

Originally Posted by gaut24

oh ok cool. Minus it not having a flash on the cam, that phone should hold you over untill the Quad core phones drop, lol no point of getting excited about dual cores when in Fall companies will start showing off their Quad core technology

Originally Posted by gaut24

oh ok cool. Minus it not having a flash on the cam, that phone should hold you over untill the Quad core phones drop, lol no point of getting excited about dual cores when in Fall companies will start showing off their Quad core technology

What's a good keyboard app? The one on the Atrix doesn't have an arrow to go back in a sentence without deleting something....my only gripe so far..

What's a good keyboard app? The one on the Atrix doesn't have an arrow to go back in a sentence without deleting something....my only gripe so far..

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

gingerbread keyboard you can find it in the market for free.
Is there another app besides Better Keyboard to run the gingerbread keyboard?

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

gingerbread keyboard you can find it in the market for free.
Is there another app besides Better Keyboard to run the gingerbread keyboard?

Better Keyboard sucks, lol. I used it for a week, hated it, guess I'm gonna hate the Gingerbread keyboard.

Back
Top Bottom