• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by iLike Turtles

what new features does Android 2.2 have that 2.1 doesn't have?? are there any important upgrades on 2.2?? cause I'm really considering getting the OG Incredible instead of the Incredible 2. I just like the way the Incredible looks and think the Incredible 2 is a bit too big. and I don't really mind not having the latest version of Android because ANYTHING will be better than the phone I have now (LG Chocolate Touch
grin.gif
) lol

Son Get the Droid Inc 2, unless cost is a factor, 4 inch screen is perfect for all touch smartphones trust me.

I will say I believe there is or was a huge dev community so you can probably throw Gingerbread based roms on your joint regardless.

Idk man I think the 3.7" screen on the OG Incredible is the perfect size. I really love the sleekness of that phone. I think a 4" screen is kinda pushin it.

and Android 2.1 doesn't have flash support? that's news to me. but what do I know
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

when u root..does that erase everything...contacts etc...?

Nope that's only when u switch roms. Pm me if u need help with anything
smile.gif
im going to probably be hitting you up a lot. lol because i want to customize my evo

you have to root in order to put a custom rom on right? and in that case you lose everything?

what if a call or text comes through in the process...does it brick your phone?

smile.gif
im going to probably be hitting you up a lot. lol because i want to customize my evo

you have to root in order to put a custom rom on right? and in that case you lose everything?

smile.gif

Nope I switch roms pretty much daily now, well I don't know about calls but if a text comes through it'll just show up whenever the phone finishes doing what it's doing

smile.gif

Nope I switch roms pretty much daily now, well I don't know about calls but if a text comes through it'll just show up whenever the phone finishes doing what it's doing

Just having something different. In my case I get to use 2.3 since it doesn't even look like it's coming to the Incredible.

Just having something different. In my case I get to use 2.3 since it doesn't even look like it's coming to the Incredible.

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

This damn SG2 is taking forever to come out on Tmobile...
30t6p3b.gif

it's taking forever to comeout period. lol
Yeaaa, held off on the Sensation cause I thought it was coming out in August... Now there isnt even a release date

BTW, any NYC'ers know where I can fix my mytouch 3g slide... The back light blew out I believe... I can see the screen from an angle but its really hard... I checked craigslist but got no luck...

Kobe's world in dyckman fixes phones.

This damn SG2 is taking forever to come out on Tmobile...
30t6p3b.gif

it's taking forever to comeout period. lol
Yeaaa, held off on the Sensation cause I thought it was coming out in August... Now there isnt even a release date

BTW, any NYC'ers know where I can fix my mytouch 3g slide... The back light blew out I believe... I can see the screen from an angle but its really hard... I checked craigslist but got no luck...

Kobe's world in dyckman fixes phones.

HTC Eternity - a 1.5GHz 4.7 inch Windows Phone 7

This could be the WP7 that turns heads, like the HD2 did for WinMo.

We've heard about some upcoming HTC Windows Phones among which the Bresson, Omega and Eternity but at that moment we didn't have anything exact to go with the information. The image above is allegedly the HTC Eternity we heard about at the end of May, a higher-end HTC Windows Phone.

If the rumors turn out to be true you can expect the Eternity to ship in autumn with a single-core 1.5GHz processor, a huge 4.7-inch WVGA Super LCD screen, eight-megapixel auto-focus camera with dual-LED flash and 720p video recording, front facing camera of 1.3-megapixels -- remember that Mango will support front-facers --, 16GB storage, DLNA, Bluetooth, WiFI, GPS, 1650mAh battery and of course Windows Phone 7 Mango on-board.

Currently the Microsoft requirements only talk about 1GHz and 800MHz processors so we might either see some updated chassis specifications for Windows Phone soon or the hardware specs reported are not quite accurate. Also, the gyroscope seems to be missing from the specs above

Source: HTCInside

htc_eternity_front_back_htcinside.jpg

20110630_htc_eternity_02-448x300.png

HTC Eternity - a 1.5GHz 4.7 inch Windows Phone 7

This could be the WP7 that turns heads, like the HD2 did for WinMo.

We've heard about some upcoming HTC Windows Phones among which the Bresson, Omega and Eternity but at that moment we didn't have anything exact to go with the information. The image above is allegedly the HTC Eternity we heard about at the end of May, a higher-end HTC Windows Phone.

If the rumors turn out to be true you can expect the Eternity to ship in autumn with a single-core 1.5GHz processor, a huge 4.7-inch WVGA Super LCD screen, eight-megapixel auto-focus camera with dual-LED flash and 720p video recording, front facing camera of 1.3-megapixels -- remember that Mango will support front-facers --, 16GB storage, DLNA, Bluetooth, WiFI, GPS, 1650mAh battery and of course Windows Phone 7 Mango on-board.

Currently the Microsoft requirements only talk about 1GHz and 800MHz processors so we might either see some updated chassis specifications for Windows Phone soon or the hardware specs reported are not quite accurate. Also, the gyroscope seems to be missing from the specs above

Source: HTCInside

htc_eternity_front_back_htcinside.jpg

20110630_htc_eternity_02-448x300.png

Back
Top Bottom