Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
pimp.gif
I cannot wait to have the Ev0 in my possesion I'm flashing AOKP day one bruh, might cop the S3 for the hell of it too
laugh.gif

naw pending any setbacks I get my Sprint S3 this friday homie. Verizon is July. But Sprint and Tmobile is this weekend

Sorry I mixed sprint up with atnt....sprint soon...atnt end of next month.

Ok so after having my One X for a few days, my battery life is horrible and the speaker volume is extremely low to say it has Beats Audio. Thinking about going to play with the S3 on Friday and switching it out...

BTW, is there a nice live TV app out there!?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by gil23

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

TEAM NEXUS
pimp.gif

This phone is amazing and LTE is superb.
welcome to the team 
pimp.gif

I'll wait until the S3 and One X show up on craigslist before I try them out. In the meanwhile my Nexus is working superbly

NEXUS FTW!!!

Yeah this phone is beast. I figured out how to get 24 hours of battery life and it is now golden. All these ROMS. I like the black mines out. Love it
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KOD843

Ok so after having my One X for a few days, my battery life is horrible and the speaker volume is extremely low to say it has Beats Audio. Thinking about going to play with the S3 on Friday and switching it out...

BTW, is there a nice live TV app out there!?
nerd.gif

beats audio overrated just like the headphones
the video i posted a page or 2 back an even others have stated the S3 has better sound than the One X

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So will the SGS3 for AT&T ship or be available in stores tomorrow?

nerd.gif
I just left the Sprint store and the idiot worker said they won't get them till next week "cause of Apple" I just laughed .  But theres an ATT store right next to it so Im going to check them tomorrow and hopefully they have it on display at least

Might go with the S3 over the One X. Few more features on it that i would actually use and i like the idea of expanding the storage. Don't think 16gb on the one x will be enough for me. I have close to 10gbs of music alone on my iphone right now.

I'm goin s3 for sure an one of you dudes can buy it off me when that iphone 5 or galaxy note 2 drops in Oct. I'm gonna buy sg3 outta pocket and my upgrade is available come Sept.

What's up Derry!!!

I just joined this Swype beta. It actually works for phones that has it pre-installed.

s3 quad core is
pimp.gif

saw the samsung rep today, she let me play with it and the dual core VZW version

amazing phone... my razrs bout to become paper weights

Back
Top Bottom