• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But yo..

Via XDA

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Use Your EVO 4G As A Desktop (Yes, Your EVO As Your CPU!!)[/h1]
April 19, 2011   By: egzthunder1

Difficulty:

So, when you bought your HTC EVO 4G, you probably thought to yourself “I am ditching my PC the moment I get my hands on this.

But yo..

Via XDA

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Use Your EVO 4G As A Desktop (Yes, Your EVO As Your CPU!!)[/h1]
April 19, 2011   By: egzthunder1

Difficulty:

So, when you bought your HTC EVO 4G, you probably thought to yourself “I am ditching my PC the moment I get my hands on this.

eek.gif
eek.gif
That is crazyyyy

Broke up with my iPhone and have started a new relationship with a Nexus S.

Being able to effortlessly stream live sports within the stock browser on my phone FTW.

Broke up with my iPhone and have started a new relationship with a Nexus S.

Being able to effortlessly stream live sports within the stock browser on my phone FTW.

NC-the mspot is better imo. Cuz a ALL my music is streamed thru itunes (no purchases).
eek.gif

Oh yea. I do have lp for teh lowski
nerd.gif
(apk)

NC-the mspot is better imo. Cuz a ALL my music is streamed thru itunes (no purchases).
eek.gif

Oh yea. I do have lp for teh lowski
nerd.gif
(apk)

What I've been waiting for
pimp.gif
  I did quickly read about a kernel issue but I think that might have been from the GB Kies update that was extracted

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Releases Official Galaxy S Gingerbread Source[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:26 AM 19-Apr-11 | Comments

samsung-galaxy-s.jpg

Samsung has pushed out the Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread update for its highly popular Galaxy S smartphone last week and just recently, the source code for the new platform version has gone live on Samsung Open Source Release Center.

This simply means that all the ROM Chefs out there can download, dismantle, strip down and do their thing with the source and put together a nice new custom ROM that is tweaked and improved. This also means that based on the bugs the community finds and reports back Samsung can constantly improve its ROM. If you have a Galaxy S but zero interest or skills in building a new ROM but you're curious to see what operates your smartphone you can also take a look inside. Check out the source link and search for "GT-I9000".

Source: Samsung Open Source Release Center
Via: AndroidCentral

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-releases-gingerbread-source-code-i9000

What I've been waiting for
pimp.gif
  I did quickly read about a kernel issue but I think that might have been from the GB Kies update that was extracted

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Samsung Releases Official Galaxy S Gingerbread Source[/h1]
File under: News

By: Anton D. Nagy | 2:26 AM 19-Apr-11 | Comments

samsung-galaxy-s.jpg

Samsung has pushed out the Google Android 2.3 Gingerbread update for its highly popular Galaxy S smartphone last week and just recently, the source code for the new platform version has gone live on Samsung Open Source Release Center.

This simply means that all the ROM Chefs out there can download, dismantle, strip down and do their thing with the source and put together a nice new custom ROM that is tweaked and improved. This also means that based on the bugs the community finds and reports back Samsung can constantly improve its ROM. If you have a Galaxy S but zero interest or skills in building a new ROM but you're curious to see what operates your smartphone you can also take a look inside. Check out the source link and search for "GT-I9000".

Source: Samsung Open Source Release Center
Via: AndroidCentral

http://www.androidcentral.com/samsung-releases-gingerbread-source-code-i9000

Back
Top Bottom