Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
htc_one-x001.jpg

We expect to see the HTC One X tomorrow in Barcelona, but if these leaked images from Greek site FullGSM are the real deal, we can discuss the specs today. And there's a lot to discuss! The leaked product sheet lists all sorts of goodies that HTC fans have been waiting for. The One X is expected to ship with HTC's version of Android 4.0, and the Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 SoC is confirmed here as well. All the basics are covered, things like Bluetooth 3.0 and a full array of motion sensors, and we see that NFC is on-board and that the One X is said to be Google Wallet compatible. Maybe the most interesting thing is the new camera hardware. The 8MP shooter comes with a "smart" LED flash, a backside illuminated f2.0 aperture, a 28mm wide angle lens, a dedicated HTC Image chip and a dual shutter module to allow taking pictures while filming 1080p video. This one should take beautiful pictures in any lighting conditions. Here's the bullet-point highlights:
  • 4.7-inch Super LCD2 at 720p resolution
  • Gorilla Glass
  • 1.5GHz 4-PLUS-1 Tegra 3 CPU
  • 32GB storage
  • 1GB RAM
  • 1800mAh battery
  • Wireless HDMI via HTC Media Link unit
  • DLNA
  • Pogo pins
  • 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front facing camera
  • Beats audio
[font='Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]HTC still releasing phones with relatively small batteries 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

htc_one-x001.jpg

We expect to see the HTC One X tomorrow in Barcelona, but if these leaked images from Greek site FullGSM are the real deal, we can discuss the specs today. And there's a lot to discuss! The leaked product sheet lists all sorts of goodies that HTC fans have been waiting for. The One X is expected to ship with HTC's version of Android 4.0, and the Tegra 3 4-PLUS-1 SoC is confirmed here as well. All the basics are covered, things like Bluetooth 3.0 and a full array of motion sensors, and we see that NFC is on-board and that the One X is said to be Google Wallet compatible. Maybe the most interesting thing is the new camera hardware. The 8MP shooter comes with a "smart" LED flash, a backside illuminated f2.0 aperture, a 28mm wide angle lens, a dedicated HTC Image chip and a dual shutter module to allow taking pictures while filming 1080p video. This one should take beautiful pictures in any lighting conditions. Here's the bullet-point highlights:
  • 4.7-inch Super LCD2 at 720p resolution
  • Gorilla Glass
  • 1.5GHz 4-PLUS-1 Tegra 3 CPU
  • 32GB storage
  • 1GB RAM
  • 1800mAh battery
  • Wireless HDMI via HTC Media Link unit
  • DLNA
  • Pogo pins
  • 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front facing camera
  • Beats audio
[font='Helvetica Neue', helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]HTC still releasing phones with relatively small batteries 
ohwell.gif
[/font]

Does anyone use Google music app regularly? I tried it once because it had a lot of 5 star reviews, but honestly it doesn't float my boat.

Does anyone use Google music app regularly? I tried it once because it had a lot of 5 star reviews, but honestly it doesn't float my boat.

Full specs of the One X. Hopefully with the 4+1 CPU that extra core really does help with battery life because 1800 is pretty small

htc_one_x_leaked_specs.jpg

Full specs of the One X. Hopefully with the 4+1 CPU that extra core really does help with battery life because 1800 is pretty small

htc_one_x_leaked_specs.jpg

Originally Posted by allreds

i did when it first came out, but it honestly kind of sucks.  navigation is awful, it's confusing, the menus don't really make sense (i'm being redundant but it's that bad.)  even when you urn on the feature that only shows music that is available if you don't have a wifi or 4g connection it still shows music that isnt available. 

and don't even get me started on there being no lock screen widget.

it's nice to have all your music on the cloud, but honestly the whole format is nowhere near itunes's.  because i use my phone largely as a music player as well, it almost makes me want to go buy a separate ipod or iphone.

Originally Posted by allreds

i did when it first came out, but it honestly kind of sucks.  navigation is awful, it's confusing, the menus don't really make sense (i'm being redundant but it's that bad.)  even when you urn on the feature that only shows music that is available if you don't have a wifi or 4g connection it still shows music that isnt available. 

and don't even get me started on there being no lock screen widget.

it's nice to have all your music on the cloud, but honestly the whole format is nowhere near itunes's.  because i use my phone largely as a music player as well, it almost makes me want to go buy a separate ipod or iphone.

^ I actually prefer iTunes also over any music player. It's so dam simple to use and less headaches. My ipod nano broke though. Don't wanna buy a new one so I'll stick to my Captivate haha. Having the lock screen widget for the stock player works wonders though.

^ I actually prefer iTunes also over any music player. It's so dam simple to use and less headaches. My ipod nano broke though. Don't wanna buy a new one so I'll stick to my Captivate haha. Having the lock screen widget for the stock player works wonders though.

thats why i dont understand why does google release a crappy beta app then take the beta off and it still sucks, release the damn app when its perfect apple wouldn't do that with one of its own apps

thats why i dont understand why does google release a crappy beta app then take the beta off and it still sucks, release the damn app when its perfect apple wouldn't do that with one of its own apps

Back
Top Bottom