Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

What ROM are you on? Do you have the app called SuperUser in your app drawer? If you do then you are rooted

I am on paranoid. Rooted for sure. I just don't understand how my bootloadrr is still locked

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

On verizon,

Galaxy Nexus
HTC Rezound
Razr Maxx

or wait for
S3
Incredible 4g

HALPPPPP
Love my HTC Rezound
pimp.gif

Left my charger at home and didn't charge my phone last night. Came into work at 76 percent, lets see if it'll last throughout the day.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Left my charger at home and didn't charge my phone last night. Came into work at 76 percent, lets see if it'll last throughout the day.

Stay off the net as much as possible.Something you guys need to invest in is a spare battery. Always have one or two with you if necessary.

Ok so.....

I've missed you guys
laugh.gif
I need some advice. I'm looking to hop off Verizon (cost-cutting measure, over contracts) and I want to cop an unlocked/international phone.

I'm looking at either the Note or the Galaxy Nexus....now which company do you guys recommend going with? Where can I get decent service and still have data?

Originally Posted by NICKLE DIME BAY

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by mrtito32

20 hour battery life?!?
eek.gif
Looks like you didnt even use the phone though, Standby and Phone Idle is at the top. The graph is also really flat 
laugh.gif
 Not saying its bad but it just looks like it was on a table for most of the time. Whats the screen on time?
Of course I was using the phone, which is why I said I can barely put it down. I wasn't able to get the screen on time, but you saw the percentage.
Originally Posted by rwfanatic

20 hours with a screen on percentage that high is impressive.

This! I took it off the charger yesterday around noon, made a couple of hours worth of calls, lots of texts, streaming from Pandora and Play, web browsing and a few games. I also watched a few videos, transferred some files from dropbox, and installed/deleted some apps. I would say that is beyond light/moderate use, and I just put it back on the charge a little while ago. The EVO LTE has great battery life!

2cmk5tj.png

Thinking about buying the Mugen extended battery pack for my Galaxy note ....great reviews soo far from the people over at XDA, but not sure how much bulk it will add

Screen-Shot-2012-01-03-at-1.41.04-PM.png

any phones for Sprint like the Evo Shift? mine's been crapping out on me but I want a physical keyboard.

disply time is the only way to measure battery life… i get around 3 hours on my HTC sensation with an anker batter rooted to cm9

Some of you guys treat yall phones like computers plugged into a wall. of course you guys will have the worst battery life.

3hrs???????????????????

anyone use a microcell tower (with AT&T)?

we have 0 cell reception with AT&T at our office so one of my coworkers got a microcell tower and it works great for a radius of 40 ft. The only problem is I'm located outside of the radius.

so I got a microcell tower too... but mine won't connect to my Galaxy Nexus.

I call AT&T tech support and they won't trouble shoot my GNex because "it's not an AT&T phone".

So after I got pissed at the girl on the phone... here I am on NT seeking wisdom.

it's really weird to me that I can walk 30 feet over and my phone will connect to his microcell but it won't work with mine. the tech support girl said I'm "lucky" that it works at all with this other tower.

any insight?

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

we have 0 cell reception with AT&T at our office so one of my coworkers got a microcell tower and it works great for a radius of 40 ft. The only problem is I'm located outside of the radius.

I call AT&T tech support and they won't trouble shoot my GNex because "it's not an AT&T phone".

So after I got pissed at the girl on the phone... here I am on NT seeking wisdom.

it's really weird to me that I can walk 30 feet over and my phone will connect to his microcell but it won't work with mine. the tech support girl said I'm "lucky" that it works at all with this other tower.

any insight?
Maybe try changing your IMEI to an ATT phone like an Inspire 4g or something so it shows up as an ATT phone

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

sgsiii-tmo-usa-blue.jpeg

PfPHN.png

Hmmm, i do have a upgrade on my frozen sprint account
nerd.gif
or should i go HSPA+ with no contract?
nerd.gif

Bro i know you love Samsung and everything but multiple tech blogs alah Engadget has already stated that either version of the One X is the better phone . You have a G-Nex it's not worth it
laugh.gif

I have an upgrade with ATT.. thinking about using it on the One X, but think I'll wait til the GS3 drops to make my decision

EDIT: and I hope ATT does what T-Mobile did and left the phone the same as the Euro version.

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

PfPHN.png

Hmmm, i do have a upgrade on my frozen sprint account
nerd.gif
or should i go HSPA+ with no contract?
nerd.gif

Bro i know you love Samsung and everything but multiple tech blogs alah Engadget has already stated that either version of the One X is the better phone . You have a G-Nex it's not worth it
laugh.gif

I'm more impressed with the software in the GS3 than the HTC One series. It was design for humans and inspired by nature
laugh.gif
grin.gif
whatever that means, i have too many samsung devices
laugh.gif
for my own good. Im not looking to buy right away but just try it out. But a Nexus device will always reign supreme in my books.

Originally Posted by MEXTEL310

any insight?
come in at midnight and switch ur coworkers tower with urs 

Back
Top Bottom