Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
son what are you talking about?

This is online only, so there is no rep commission, and they are waving activation fees online.

50+200 = 250, and like I said the prorated bill would be tax essentially. even then you could be converted to the 30 dollar plan and by paying the term fee only and still be good.

t-mobile is waiving the activation fee on Value Family Plans.
On the t-mo website click details to the right of where it says "LIMITED TIME: Save $35 when you activate a new line". Read the last line on the pop up window.

Value plans do not qualify for the subsidized discount on this phone (or any phone. With value plans you wither bring your own phone, or pay full price for your phone through monthly installments).

Ohh yeah I forgot to add. There is a mail in rebate. MIR takes 6-8 weeks at best after filling out the forms correctly. So here is your new math:

$100 phone (It is only NET $50 after you receive the rebate)
$200 cancellation fee
$35 activation fee
$40 prorated monthly charge (you have to cancel AFTER the 2 week return period ends (lets call that half a bill cycle). cheapest individual plan with data 500 mins/2gb data is 70 plus tax plus regulatory fees.)

$375 total plus jumping through hoops and hurdles.
But you are right in that if you buy online you wont directly screw up a reps commission.

At the end off the day this stays the same tho
TL:DR Just buy from the play store.

t-mobile is waiving the activation fee on Value Family Plans.
On the t-mo website click details to the right of where it says "LIMITED TIME: Save $35 when you activate a new line". Read the last line on the pop up window.

Value plans do not qualify for the subsidized discount on this phone (or any phone. With value plans you wither bring your own phone, or pay full price for your phone through monthly installments).

Ohh yeah I forgot to add. There is a mail in rebate. MIR takes 6-8 weeks at best after filling out the forms correctly. So here is your new math:

$100 phone (It is only NET $50 after you receive the rebate)
$200 cancellation fee
$35 activation fee
$40 prorated monthly charge (you have to cancel AFTER the 2 week return period ends (lets call that half a bill cycle). cheapest individual plan with data 500 mins/2gb data is 70 plus tax plus regulatory fees.)

$375 total plus jumping through hoops and hurdles.
But you are right in that if you buy online you wont directly screw up a reps commission.

At the end off the day this stays the same tho
TL:DR Just buy from the play store.

AND, this doesn't account in taxes that will be paid. You'll be paying taxes on a $500 dollar phone, instead of $350 from the Play store, plus all the other fees that acquire taxes as well. Comes out to probably be more expensive to buy this way then to get it hassle free from Play.

I guess I might as well just root this piece of **** then. Can someone lead me to a tut or something, I know I can find one myself, but I want a good one that I can't possibly mess up lol.

HTC Thunderbolt

And a good backup app or whatever.

Got another problem with google play ..

So I keep some playlists on my device so I don't stream.

But it's like every so often the song will redownload songs that are already on the device ..

Is there a fix for this?

Anyone :nerd:

So the battery on my GS3 is only lasting me about 6 hours now. What sort of battery replacements are you guys using?

What is this micro sim card that people are talking about for the N4 for tmobile??? What would be the easiest way to obtain one so that when when my N4 gets in here I'm ready to connect it... Thanks!

There's one in the box.
It even comes with a pin so you could open the tray. I'm glad I didn't have to look for a safety pin. :lol:

Last edited:
There's one in the box.
It even comes with a pin so you could open the tray. I'm glad I didn't have to look for a safety pin. :lol:

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the actual Sim card and not the Sim card slot.

Anyone not having any issues with Facebook and Instagram notifications on their Note 2?? I'm not receiving any of the push from these apps. Only some games and email. 
tired.gif

Google+ can do it. It has an "instant upload" feature where it'll automatically upload any photos or videos to your google+ account.

Thanks a lot I prefer Google+ for now over dropbox... Even thought I dont need all the extra crap that it offers

I'm pretty sure he is talking about the actual Sim card and not the Sim card slot.

Yea im talking about the actual sim... Can i just go to a tmobile store to pick one up and do they charge?

Anyone not having any issues with Facebook and Instagram notifications on their Note 2?? I'm not receiving any of the push from these apps. Only some games and email. |I
I don't receive push notifications for the official Twitter app on my S3

Any way for me to hide those 3 buttons at the bottom? Theyre just getting in the way when I take screenshots

Last edited:
Thanks a lot I prefer Google+ for now over dropbox... Even thought I dont need all the extra crap that it offers
Yea im talking about the actual sim... Can i just go to a tmobile store to pick one up and do they charge?

yeah, they usually just give you a new one for free. me and my girl just switched sims for the first time in like 6 years and they didn't charge us to get microsims

Anyway to reset the settings I changed in Google Now on my Note 2 back to default instead of turning things on 1 by 1?

Welp looks like I'm gonna pull the trigger on the Nexus 4 and pass on the Galaxy S3.

Edit: any good case and screen protector for the Nexus 4?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom