• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The clarity of the moto x is VERY nice, almost made me consider getting it. Gonna sit tight and wait to see what is coming this summer.

Vertu - the imma-buy-this-cause-i-got-it-like-that phone

Are their specs still 3 years behind current phones?

laugh.gif

The Vertus are basically to show you got that guap

:lol:

The Vertus are basically to show you got that guap

Pretty much. Vertu's be running on android 4.0 :x

My GS3 is now starting to randomly shut off multiple times a day and it's pissing me off!

Last edited:
Interesting just read on tmonews.com that are changing the Jump program to unlimited upgrades... The article confused me so Im just waiting until mor info is released... The change is suppose to take effect Feb. 23

I'm actually impressed by the battery life. 3 hours on screen time
You can get 4-5 on screen.. But then again everyone uses their phone differently.

Interesting just read on tmonews.com that are changing the Jump program to unlimited upgrades... The article confused me so Im just waiting until mor info is released... The change is suppose to take effect Feb. 23
interdasting tmobile interdasting

I get 4-5 on screen everyday, but I dont steam much of anything though. Just web browsing and chat apps.

I canceled my T-Mobile Jump, I dont switch phones like that.

Last edited:
Y'all see these new crap plans Verizon just dropped? smh thinking about moving my lines to ATT but don't want to deal with selling and buying phones retail right now.

I made the jump from verizon to t mobile. Didnt wanna wait those 8 weeks to get reimbursed for paying my etf

I just sold my s4 then used that money to pay the etf. Got the n5 with tmo

2.5 gb of data. Jump. With my discount like 85 bucks

Anybody know the ins and outs of AT&T current device unlock policy?

what does your NT shortcut look like? i have the default bookmark from android and i want to get the black and red NT

Last edited:
trying to trade this iphone 5 for a g2...how much cash added you think is fair fambs?

trying to trade this iphone 5 for a g2...how much cash added you think is fair fambs?
I'll give you a g2 for it but it's screens cracked but still slightly works :nerd: straight up
Nah. I've had enough of cracked screens. Been using this for about the last 8 months.

Was hoping I could use this 5 but I'm having issues getting it unlocked

Last edited:
:lol: was messing.. already using an an iphone 5.. Gonna get the G2 fixed and use as a backup

Last edited:
laugh.gif
was messing.. already using an an iphone 5.. Gonna get the G2 fixed and use as a backup
retired the n5 for now 
nerd.gif
?

oh, you have att right? you ever request the unlock for your iphone 5? how long did it take... 

My brother got tired of his og note was having a lot of issues.. So I gave him the N5.. He didn't want the broken G2 for some reason :lol:

And nah I haven't tried unlocking the iphone yet.. I don't think I need to I don't leave the country or don't plan on leaving att anytime soon.

Last edited:
Motorola extending their sale
 [h1]Motorola extends Moto X discount deal till February 22[/h1]
15 February, 2014 | Comments (6)  | Post your comment

Tags: MotorolaAndroid

Motorola has extended the discount on the Moto X  for another week. You can now get $70 off from any of the unlocked Moto X models without a contract till February 22. The deal was originally supposed to expire on February 14 but has now been extended for another week.

gsmarena_001.jpg

The Moto X has seen frequent price drops in the past since it was launched. The phone initially launched at a steep price of $499, which after a slew of discounts was permanently dropped to $399. Now the cheapest 16GB model can be purchased for $329 and the 32GB standard and developer edition models for $379.

It's safe to assume a bigger, more permanent price drop is coming soon but until then, this is your best bet.

Back
Top Bottom