• U.S. Cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Straight Talk

• Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did you check manually? Just go to about phone and check if you have the latest update. That's how I got oreo

Screenshot_20180407-111721.jpg
Did you check manually? Just go to about phone and check if you have the latest update. That's how I got oreo
I did. Says my phone is up to date.

3 weeks in with the S9 and it's troubling how bad the standby drain is.

Took it off the charger at 100% last night. Used it a little, about 20 minutes of SOT and then woke up with it around 85%. I've done a factory reset, formatted my SD card, cleared Google Play Services, I don't know what else to do..

Screenshot_20180407-133914_Settings.jpg

3 weeks in with the S9 and it's troubling how bad the standby drain is.

Took it off the charger at 100% last night. Used it a little, about 20 minutes of SOT and then woke up with it around 85%. I've done a factory reset, formatted my SD card, cleared Google Play Services, I don't know what else to do..

Screenshot_20180407-133914_Settings.jpg
Go to the Best Buy Samsung booth and have them run tests, it seems you have a faulty unit. I'd swap it honestly regardless of what they say thpugh, but it never hurts to have a second credible opinion.

Go to the Best Buy Samsung booth and have them run tests, it seems you have a faulty unit. I'd swap it honestly regardless of what they say thpugh, but it never hurts to have a second credible opinion.

Didn't even realize they could do that. Might go do that today. Thanks.

Went to Samsung for diagnostic tests of my battery and apparently everything is working fine. I guess the battery is just sub-par for me...

Screenshot_20180407-180810_Settings.jpg

Went to Samsung for diagnostic tests of my battery and apparently everything is working fine. I guess the battery is just sub-par for me...

Screenshot_20180407-180810_Settings.jpg
I'd swap that thing if you have a back up. To my knowledge, the V30 is not drastically better than my than my S8+, do you have the regular S9 or plus model?

I'd swap that thing if you have a back up. To my knowledge, the V30 is not drastically better than my than my S8+, do you have the regular S9 or plus model?

I have the standard S9. It's upsetting because other than this battery issue I'm liking the phone. I'll call up T-Mobile and see if I can swap on Monday.

I have the standard S9. It's upsetting because other than this battery issue I'm liking the phone. I'll call up T-Mobile and see if I can swap on Monday.
It makes sense now, I have friends with the standard S8 that complains to me all of the time. It's unfortunate for those who want a smaller device.

I've had the S9+ for about a week. I'm loving the phone. I get about 6.5.-7.5 hrs of SOT. I have it on FHD and probably about 35% of screen brightness though. Coming from an S7 Edge. I have no issues with the phone.

how many of yall opted to go small with the S9 instead of the S9 Plus? I was just thinking, now that all phones have small bezels, it might not be necessary to get the bigger option. I love the extra big phones, but if the S10 is gonna be completely bezeless as rumored I might have to cop that next year when it's time for me to move on from my Note 8

how many of yall opted to go small with the S9 instead of the S9 Plus? I was just thinking, now that all phones have small bezels, it might not be necessary to get the bigger option. I love the extra big phones, but if the S10 is gonna be completely bezeless as rumored I might have to cop that next year when it's time for me to move on from my Note 8

I went with the regular S9 because I'm on T-Mobule JOD and the down payment for the Plus was $120 whereas it was $0 down for the regular. The second camera lens would've been nice, but the handling/ergonomics of the regular S9 is almost perfect. The curved sides I could do without but they are very pretty. I don't have the biggest hands but I also don't find myself wanting a bigger screen.

I want the form factor of the regular S9, but I'm leaning towards the plus because of the extra ram and battery.

YouTube red is definitely worth it, it's not just about not seeing ads. You also get Google play music included. Man it has made life a lot easier not seeing some stupid chessy ad vert.

I'm already paying 11 for tidal. I plan on getting youtube TV at some point I wonder if that comes with YouTube red.

I'm already paying 11 for tidal. I plan on getting youtube TV at some point I wonder if that comes with YouTube red.
It doesn't. I would get rid of tidal and get youtube red. IMHO tidal is bausura, and I've tried and paid for all major music streaming services. Google play music still comes out of top, slightly ahead of apple music.

It all depends on what you like and want.

Back
Top Bottom