• Straight Talk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Current joint. Live wallpaper called "overlay skin"

x2_3b2383f

got my mytouch 4g rooted and flashed with the iced glacier rom thanks to joe billionaire.

couple questions i got though.  you know how super user shows up in the app tray now? i can't delete that right? i have set cpu if that matters.  also, do i have to leave fastboot off and usb debugging on still?

got my mytouch 4g rooted and flashed with the iced glacier rom thanks to joe billionaire.

couple questions i got though.  you know how super user shows up in the app tray now? i can't delete that right? i have set cpu if that matters.  also, do i have to leave fastboot off and usb debugging on still?

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i kept super user idk if u need it but when i try to open a root only app it asks me to allow im not to sure about deleting it, and u can turn fastboot back on and usb debugging off if u want 

Originally Posted by dugtrio

i kept super user idk if u need it but when i try to open a root only app it asks me to allow im not to sure about deleting it, and u can turn fastboot back on and usb debugging off if u want 

ok cool, thanks.

i think the superuser thing just kinda shows what apps are using superuser.  it just shows titanium backup and set cpu.  i bet it would be fine to delete it but it probably will just pop up again.

ok cool, thanks.

i think the superuser thing just kinda shows what apps are using superuser.  it just shows titanium backup and set cpu.  i bet it would be fine to delete it but it probably will just pop up again.

Back
Top Bottom