W Sapp's J's for sale on eBay

That's really unfortunate. Didn't know dude was doing that bad. Best of luck to him and his sale though.

Crazy how millionaires can be in this situation. Just goes to show that money isnt everything.

You guys must have not seen his instagram. If I was bankrupt, I would not be doing what he is doing.

He did not pay for any of these shoes anyway, he was a JB athlete.

Last edited:
I honestly feel like a lot of us have more heat in our collections than him. He had a lot of pairs of lame fusions and non-signature jordans, maybe some people like those, but not my thing.

Also, I never feel bad for celebrities that burn through millions of dollars and have to sell their stuff. I don't think this is sad or even unfortunate. Dude made more in 12 years than most people will in a lifetime. It takes a very stupid person to not cut-down on spending when you see your funds getting too low. Well now he can join Antoine Walker and Spreewell in the poor house.

Horrible collection. Maybe 10-15 pairs worth even having. The rest is garbage, surprised the bid is even that high :smh:

What an idiot. He's made millions, and now he owes a couple million. I have no pity for him.:smh:

im here in tampa and a pair of his 11 cleats was there for 300, if i was a size 13 i would have gotten them, yeah hes a douche

They were able to sell his collection which included basically 90% of Hybrids, Team J's, Casual J's.....

$16k?? :smh:

$16,000! wow...never expected them to go for that much. No way they will ever make $75.00 off each one of those kicks...and that'd just be breaking even. Hopefully whoever bought them is giving them to size 15 dudes in need.

Back
Top Bottom