Wade World Trade Center Quote Vol. Scumbag

live boy d

Banned
"If we lose a couple in a row this season, it will be like the World Trade (Center) is coming down again."
indifferent.gif

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

"When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am."
the 1st one was misquoted

"We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for," Wade said. "We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

"When the schedule comes out, people will be looking for the Lakers and Heat, to see when they play us. I feel like I'm a new player in Miami. That's how excited I am."

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how is that any better?

no Wade, NOBODY is going to compare the biggest terrorist attack in US history, in which 3000 people lost their lives, to your insignificant +%%!### basketball game.

its gonna have to be at least a decade before public figures can get away with WTC jokes. the incident is still fresh in many people's minds.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how is that any better?

no Wade, NOBODY is going to compare the biggest terrorist attack in US history, in which 3000 people lost their lives, to your insignificant +%%!### basketball game.

its gonna have to be at least a decade before public figures can get away with WTC jokes. the incident is still fresh in many people's minds.

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

UPDATE: Fanhouse Misquotes Dwyane Wade In VERY Unfortunate Way

“We’re going to be wearing a bullseye. But that’s what you play for. We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there’s going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it’s not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

get ya facts straight b and stop throwin stones.

we'll see whats what when the season starts.

Article

There is no proper context for a remark of such profound narcissism, but here is the full quote: "We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for. We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games." Fanhouse originally mis-reported Wade's quote, but if he wasn't wearing a bulls-eye before, he is now.

its funny how that word keeps getting thrown around with these guys.
smh.gif
they definitely are shaking things up

lex_luger_195.jpg
miami-heat-070910-3.jpg

Wadeheaddown-219x154.jpg

UPDATE: Fanhouse Misquotes Dwyane Wade In VERY Unfortunate Way

“We’re going to be wearing a bullseye. But that’s what you play for. We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there’s going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it’s not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games.

get ya facts straight b and stop throwin stones.

we'll see whats what when the season starts.

Article

There is no proper context for a remark of such profound narcissism, but here is the full quote: "We're going to be wearing a bullseye. But that's what you play for. We enjoy the bullseye. Plus, there's going to be times when we lose 2-3 games in a row, and it seems like the world has crashed down. You all are going to make it seem like the World Trade is coming down again, but it's not going to be nothing but a couple basketball games." Fanhouse originally mis-reported Wade's quote, but if he wasn't wearing a bulls-eye before, he is now.

its funny how that word keeps getting thrown around with these guys.
smh.gif
they definitely are shaking things up

lex_luger_195.jpg
miami-heat-070910-3.jpg

It doesn't seem like such a big deal, but for anybody who was personally affected by 9/11 I'm sure stuff like this bothers them to no end.

Yesterday I was at work and I was talking with this guy and he asked where I went to school and when I said Virginia Tech he goes, "Oh, good school, danger zone huh?" I was
smh.gif

I know Wade didn't mean to make a joke out of it but you have to watch what you say.

Back
Top Bottom