Wait, hold up... Did Tory Lanez thieving self shoot Megan thee Stallion?

When you get offered a plea deal and decline, they're most likely not letting you off light at sentencing . Celebrity and expensive lawyers could help but I don't expect anyone is gonna have sympathy for him.

No reason to be riding to a new potential links party with two friends you’re already currently smashing. He don’t deserve 22 years in jail for that alone but even if he didn’t shoot her he put himself here. Crazy

Dude was feeling himself, and probably was interested in the Kardashian career boost

in highschool me and my classmates were talking about if you get locked up and get 20 years... some folks were saying if you 30 and get out at 50 you still got time to get it on and poppin while others said you not in your prime no more by the time you get out at 50...bottom line it sucks for tory but he shouldnt have put himself in that position to begin with

I don’t know what happened that night

But I’m not sure how the jurors sat through this case and came away that he was 100 percent guilty :lol:

Don’t know if Kelsey did it but her sending a text that night came off as a red flag to me that she might’ve been trying to protect her role in whatever happened. Maybe Tory will say what really happened that night since it doesn’t matter now

22 years for shooting someone in the foot?

Sounds excessive. Isn’t ol’ girl alive and well?

22 years for shooting someone in the foot?

Sounds excessive. Isn’t ol’ girl alive and well?
Yea 22 is wild. Did he try to kill her but missed and only got her big toe?

It’s gun charges as well that’s why so many years…this happened in Cali and he didn’t have his firearm stuff in order, nobody to blame but himself

Another rapper who don't live what they rap about. How you get jealous of him trying to take down Billionaire P when you smashing him behind your friends back.

It’s gun charges as well that’s why so many years…this happened in Cali and he didn’t have his firearm stuff in order, nobody to blame but himself
Any sentence with a gun involved is gonna be more serious. In Texas you’re doing 85 percent of whatever they give you and you’re going through the worst prisons.

If you read the actual charges you’ll see he wasn’t even on trial for shooting her and the witness pretty much gave the prosecution their case
Assault with a semi-automatic firearm (that charge does include firing at someone)
Carrying a loaded, unregistered firearm in a vehicle
Discharging a firearm with gross negligence

Those were the charges, for reference. Additionally, prosecutors tried to bring 2 counts of witness tampering charges but the judge blocked them because the late timing wouldn't give the defense enough time to prepare a defense.

Under CA law (penal code 245(a)(2) PC)), the "assault" in that first charge can include aiming the gun at someone, pistol-whipping, firing it at someone or actually shooting them.
It's pretty clear that the first charge is about shooting Meg, not aiming or firing at her.

Last edited:
My only issue is that a guilty verdict would imply that after all that testimony they came to the conclusion that literally no one else could have shot meg that’s wild to me

Back
Top Bottom