Wait, How isn't Andy Pettitte a HOF'er?

Watching ESPN Olney said he's a "Borderline" HOF'er and thinks he's not going to make it.

I'm not a huge baseball fan but I would think he's def. in. All-time leaders in wins in the post season and has how many rings? 4+? He has had to win 200+ wins at least I'm guessing.

I could be wrong and you guys could go more in depth onto why he isn't a surefire one.

Watching ESPN Olney said he's a "Borderline" HOF'er and thinks he's not going to make it.

I'm not a huge baseball fan but I would think he's def. in. All-time leaders in wins in the post season and has how many rings? 4+? He has had to win 200+ wins at least I'm guessing.

I could be wrong and you guys could go more in depth onto why he isn't a surefire one.

Wasn't he caught with roids? Maybe my memory is foggy (getting older) but I thought he was tangled up in all that. If so, he shouldn't go in.

Wasn't he caught with roids? Maybe my memory is foggy (getting older) but I thought he was tangled up in all that. If so, he shouldn't go in.

big game pitcher and won a bunch of WS, but his resume isnt all that impressive aside from team accomplishments. curt schilling has a way more impressive resume, and he is borderline.

That avy makes me laugh everytime I see it
laugh.gif

big game pitcher and won a bunch of WS, but his resume isnt all that impressive aside from team accomplishments. curt schilling has a way more impressive resume, and he is borderline.

He is. Whoever said he wasn't isn't thinking clearly

MLB rule that if you're a Yankee you automatically get consideration for the HOF
laugh.gif

Do not remember Andy getting caught with roids or ped like hgh. Maybe you're confusing him for the Rocket? Andy does have to go to a hearing cuz of dude. From what I understand as a witness to be questioned about Roger's activity.

He is. Whoever said he wasn't isn't thinking clearly

MLB rule that if you're a Yankee you automatically get consideration for the HOF
laugh.gif

Do not remember Andy getting caught with roids or ped like hgh. Maybe you're confusing him for the Rocket? Andy does have to go to a hearing cuz of dude. From what I understand as a witness to be questioned about Roger's activity.

Ah the good ole rings argument again.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Andy Pettitte was a very good pitcher. Andy Pettitte is NOT a Hall of Famer.

Ah the good ole rings argument again.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Andy Pettitte was a very good pitcher. Andy Pettitte is NOT a Hall of Famer.

He should've pitched another season or two. I don't think he gets in. Someone like Mussina is borderline and had a better career than Pettitte. It took a long time for Blyleven to get in so I don't think we can begin to talk about Pettitte yet.

He should've pitched another season or two. I don't think he gets in. Someone like Mussina is borderline and had a better career than Pettitte. It took a long time for Blyleven to get in so I don't think we can begin to talk about Pettitte yet.

If Andy Pettitte never went anywhere near a PED, he would STILL not be a HOFer.

If Andy Pettitte never went anywhere near a PED, he would STILL not be a HOFer.

I just looked at his numbers and there's no way he's getting in. Only 1 20+ win season, career 3.88 ERA and a WHIP of 1.357. Good numbers, but not HOF numbers.

Back
Top Bottom