Originally Posted by VicRain24

Lol naw i wasnt
Yes you were.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

Skipped 11 pages and walked right into the madness
laugh.gif
Not really feelin the track, WALE can come better, but that's not sayin anything. Beat is hot tho,need that instrumental

Originally Posted by Untitled

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by chatta718

Originally Posted by JD161616

its pretty obvious he's reaching for that mass appeal.

problem is duke's core audience isn't standing on solid footing....

i dunno anyone outside NT dudes that know him in the NYC area like that...
Last time Wale was in NYC, he sold out Highline Ballroom plus a ton of people got turned away....I doubt those were all NT heads. He'll do fine.

Seems like Cudi stole a little bit of shine with all that melodic stuff he throws out there...which has that crossover appeal + kanye co-sign.
mmmMmm.....perhaps, but like i said, he's really not connecting with the goons out here, maybe a feature with a NYC staple like fab, jada, etc. is due.
who cares about the goons??the fake thug era is over...he makes songs so he will sell
cuz "thugs" as you call them still own all the creditability as far as mic presence and superiority ....if he can't even hang with bench warmers like JR writer, hell rell, or seasoned Vets like

jadakiss, styles P killa cam, etc. then whats the point of rapping if you tryin to be the best that you can be?

if he's just making things so he can "sell" he maybe will successful as far as dude they play radio..but he'll never be a People's champ like killa cam or gucci mane, max B, fabolous, etc.

fab is the #1 offender of selling out... just face it...thug rap is over...and u aint even mention beans...so if u gonna say that at least mention real street dudes...even gucci dropped freaky girl..and i bump that album err day..
laugh.gif
fabolous can and will rap circles around Wale with his eye's closed, hands tied, while juggling 2 flaming swords with his legs and jumping thru hoops of fire with a unicycle...but you get the point.
uh no.

Back
Top Bottom