WALE DISS..

#%$!$% keep commenting on *%+% they know *%+% about.

smh.gif

Herbs................ Still.�
laugh.gif

soooo he lived in DC....then his parents pulled a fresh prince of bel air and didn't want him getting in trouble in the city...so they moved out to MDwhere they thought it would be safer..?? Right?

And if this is the case...he can't FULLY rep DC, and needs to stick to reppin MD because that's where he was raised for the later part of hischildhood/teenage yrs and lived in MD into his adulthood....Correct?

I'm not making an arguement for him, but more so for people who moved around like that in general..does that person have to claim where they grew up in thelater part of their lives..

If so..i moved out to VA in 98..I was 12, but kept going to school in DC until 02-03..so does that mean i gotta rep VA moreso than DC (or only VA)...?

btw, i don't like Wale's version or Mo Chips version...both were weak to me

Originally Posted by II0II703 RICO ROB

soooo he lived in DC....then his parents pulled a fresh prince of bel air and didn't want him getting in trouble in the city...so they moved out to MD where they thought it would be safer..?? Right?

And if this is the case...he can't FULLY rep DC, and needs to stick to reppin MD because that's where he was raised for the later part of his childhood/teenage yrs and lived in MD into his adulthood....Correct?

I'm not making an arguement for him, but more so for people who moved around like that in general..does that person have to claim where they grew up in the later part of their lives..

If so..i moved out to VA in 98..I was 12, but kept going to school in DC until 02-03..so does that mean i gotta rep VA moreso than DC (or only VA)...?

btw, i don't like Wale's version or Mo Chips version...both were weak to me
To squash this before the lock...

History states that Mr. Vick wasn't "forced" to rep. anything or anywhere, he pressed (or was advised) to press that issue initially with wantingto be accepted as a "D.C. Ambassador" and K. Burns and Alizay was jamming hin down our throats every evening a few years back.

Once REAL people started pulling cards, he switched up quicker than Bill Clinton, story changed, and the same people he wanted acceptance from all of a suddentbecame "haters". People ain't take that lightly, especially o.g. folks in the city, although the city has drastically changed.

He contines to put himself "out there," no one else does. Actions, not words. Just check the back pages of this forum. Stuff is locked, but notdeleted. It's to the point now no one cares, its just funny to poke fun and get him heated.

This is hip-hop, not R&B...

Rap and Bull&*^!

Is he talented? You bet cha.

Does he have a backbone?

He can't even fake that he does.

this thread made my workday.
but let's be real if son came on like,"hailing from anne arundel"....that tape would get lost in hurry.
it's 09, anybody from the area that cares knows his story, why folks still pressed.

I went to college with Mo Chips or whatever he call his self, but yeah we went to Coppin State together, in B-More, personally he was cool sometimes, but healways seemed like one of them hating behind you back type $++%#$.

Didnt Marcus from UCB and Wale grow up together or was that just Elementry and Middle School??

LMFAO another Wale diss? Oh and here come the band of Wale haters. I swear I see yall bums in every post saying the same thing. SMH

Back
Top Bottom