Wale finally going to make the Nike Boots video?? (Pic)

listen to the words in nike boots. warming up kane . kramer .politix as usual. and so much more....some of yall just be reachin like %@#* ...its crazy....butwhatever ...im leavin this %@#* alone man....straight up...i dont even know why i posted just now....cause everything changes on here ...wale..then drake..then cudi...lol...its all good....imma make my music and do what im doin...just dont act like a $%$$% aint sayin somethin

Wale came in my thread
eek.gif

50h4ed.gif

2cpp993.gif

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

listen to the words in nike boots. warming up kane . kramer .politix as usual. and so much more....some of yall just be reachin like %@#* ...its crazy....but whatever ...im leavin this %@#* alone man....straight up...i dont even know why i posted just now....cause everything changes on here ...wale..then drake ..then cudi...lol...its all good....imma make my music and do what im doin...just dont act like a $%$$% aint sayin somethin
never said that but I aint gonna d*ride like you just saying a lot either cause I would be lying to myself..
You're one of the better new artist out for the simple fact your music is infectious and different..
But lyrically, I feel you still can expound on different topics..
And just because you talk on a certain topic doesn't mean it's nice...
You still have to rap well.. and sometimes I feel you lack to do that..

On a sidenote*** stop whining joe, you act as if I didn't give you reasons..
I didn't say "Wale is garbage"..
tired.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Wale is trash?
laugh.gif
Wale is one of the few new artist that I'm a huge fan of. I don't know where people are getting "he is trash"from... But Wale, the 9th wonder mixtape is coming out still right?

Originally Posted by kidjustice19

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Wale is trash?
laugh.gif
Wale is one of the few new artist that I'm a huge fan of. I don't know where people are getting "he is trash" from... But Wale, the 9th wonder mixtape is coming out still right?
Stop #$#@ riding
sick.gif

Whoever thinks this song is trash especially compared to that stuff that's out right now needs to end life.

Whats the point of making a 'Nike Boots' video?
laugh.gif
.. Didnt that*%#% come out like EARLY to MID 07'?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NikeFlightposite

Whoever thinks this song is trash especially compared to that stuff that's out right now needs to end life.

Hop off. Really. He's trash to me. I went and streamed his mix tapes and I could not get into any of them. Dudes getting emotional when someone thinkstheir Jesus is wack.

Originally Posted by Ebonics

im glad im not the only one that thinks Wale is trash...dude is garbagio

Yo Comment Doesn't Even Matter. Aint You The One That Said SLUG is Better Than Jay-Z
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I must say that I am surprised at all the "trash/garbage" comments myself. I don't remember seeing none of that in the Mixtape About Nothingthread, nor any other threads that have been made about homies music.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Wale is trash?
laugh.gif
Wale is one of the few new artist that I'm a huge fan of. I don't know where people are getting "he is trash" from... But Wale, the 9th wonder mixtape is coming out still right?
Stop #$#@ riding
sick.gif

Whats the point of making a 'Nike Boots' video?
laugh.gif
.. Didnt that *%#% come out like EARLY to MID 07'?
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
indifferent.gif

just cause the fourteen Wale fans on the internet know what Nike Boots is doesn't mean the "mtv/106 and park" folks heard the joint too . and ifChris Robinson of Robot Films is doing the video, i'm all for it .

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Wale is trash?
laugh.gif
Stop #$#@ riding
sick.gif
I knew someone was gonna say that
laugh.gif
What, i cant be a fan?
laugh.gif

like I said, still undecided on if I dig Wale but yeah, not EVERYONE has heard of Nike boots... Niketalk isn't everybody.

only thing Imma say is...... I think of Max when I hear it... even though he took the beat from Wale

Wow I was surprised at all the TRASH comments...and even more surprised WALE came in here.

For some of all who says he lacks substance. I swear THE MIXTAPE ABOUT NOTHING is one of the best mixtapes I've heard in a long time. Open up your ears."do you fools listen to music or just skim through it"

One thing I wondered it why would be doing a video for nike boots, like if it aint gonna be on the national level ( a single) i think the people who know walehave been heard that song and honestly kinda sick of it.

At the same time I remember when Nelly came out with that country grammer, people from STL was like man that was 5 years old, but to the rest of the country itwas basically brand new so I wonder if WALE is on that tip.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at the Trash comments, I swear I thought NT love Wale, we even got the shoutout on the mixtape.

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

I swear those "Wale is Trash" comments were bait to lure him in here.
laugh.gif

seriously. son didn't disappoint either. I dunno, I think son is decent tho

Originally Posted by ILoveHipHop43

listen to the words in nike boots. warming up kane . kramer .politix as usual. and so much more....some of yall just be reachin like %@#* ...its crazy....but whatever ...im leavin this %@#* alone man....straight up...i dont even know why i posted just now....cause everything changes on here ...wale..then drake ..then cudi...lol...its all good....imma make my music and do what im doin...just dont act like a $%$$% aint sayin somethin
Tracks like

Daytona 500
Uptown Roamers (No South West shout out though
frown.gif
)
Pimp Hard
Imaginary Players
ADD
Rhyme of the Century
Jay Joint
Please Listen
Daytona Squared
Camp Lo
Rediscover Me
The Vacation From Ourselves
The Artistic Integrity
The Hype
The Perfect Plan

Man Wale got tracks
Yall are really sleepin on dude
Callin him trash and what not
Dude has versatillity
Just listen to all them tracks that I named
You'll see what I'm talkin about
He should be an artist that most of NT likes
Just solely that he's a shoe enthusiast just like the most of us
And talks about what most of us are on NT for
And I'm not sayin this because I'm from DC
I'm comin from a music perspective
And just a few months ago there was like a 15 plus page post on The Mixtape About Nothing

Aye Wale keep doin you cuz
Rep DC the way you been doin it

Originally Posted by vctry20

Originally Posted by supasaint01

is he nike paying him?
I wonder if MTV is going to bleep out Nike like they did with the Pack and "Vans"
grin.gif

Im not sure but I dont think so I think MTV and nike have ties together ever since that air force 1 celebration. But I could be wrong

Back
Top Bottom