Wale ft. Rick Ross & Jadakiss - 600 BENZ (Prod. Cardiak) [CDQ]

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i guess...Wale started off sounding like Wiz(Cabin Fever) then went to soundin like his usual self(syllable strangler)

neither flow did anything....song is mehh to me...it bang tho but what song that sounds like this doesnt....

wow-nerd-south-park-cambiojoe-hoovdizzle.jpg

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

i guess...Wale started off sounding like Wiz(Cabin Fever) then went to soundin like his usual self(syllable strangler)

neither flow did anything....song is mehh to me...it bang tho but what song that sounds like this doesnt....

wow-nerd-south-park-cambiojoe-hoovdizzle.jpg

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

ALL THIS %*%@ SOUNDS THE SAME
I thought it was just me 
ohwell.gif

I don't blame them though, if they don't try to do this to death, they'd be allowing someone else to get some shine off it.
and Wale's vocals sounded a bit lower than everyone else.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

ALL THIS %*%@ SOUNDS THE SAME
I thought it was just me 
ohwell.gif

I don't blame them though, if they don't try to do this to death, they'd be allowing someone else to get some shine off it.
and Wale's vocals sounded a bit lower than everyone else.

wassup with dat cover? where's torch & gunplay?

and this @*+@ is KNOCKIN.....summer bout to be rick ross's to own again.....
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

wassup with dat cover? where's torch & gunplay?

and this @*+@ is KNOCKIN.....summer bout to be rick ross's to own again.....
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Eh...

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

i can already tell though that wale's verse is gonna get CHOPPED off early on all da remixes and mixtapes that gotta do with jadakiss and even some rickross joints

laugh.gif
it wasn't even fair him rapping next to montega jada..what a mismatch
30t6p3b.gif
damn jada..

Originally Posted by FromAZwithLOVE

Eh...

46225c8e0938b535237a93223fe8210d0208999.jpg

i can already tell though that wale's verse is gonna get CHOPPED off early on all da remixes and mixtapes that gotta do with jadakiss and even some rickross joints

laugh.gif
it wasn't even fair him rapping next to montega jada..what a mismatch
30t6p3b.gif
damn jada..

Is it Me or is Rozay the only artist thats putting out hot music consistently.. hell since Teflon Don came out..
The rap game is QUIET... I keep looking for other music thats hot.. but I found NOTHIN..

But when Rick Ross comes out with a new track... or features Meek Mill or Wale on a track.. its HOTT..
Hmm... If that album is good as Teflon Don.. then hes gonna take over the summer...again

Back
Top Bottom