Wale - Wow... That’s Crazy - Out Now

The bloom should be a single. Straight feel good music, better than the body as well

And I can't also help but think of Drake made the Houston song it would be getting wild love

The Bloom def should be a single. Whoever the singer on that jawn did his thing forreal. And ehhh that Houston song is kinda weak compared to rest of the album. Wale barely raps on it. Its one long chorus

Concert was great. Especially since it was free and there were no issues getting in.

Was crazy seeing older dudes out there singing along to the songs.

Much respect to Wale for doing that.

ddh1122 ddh1122 Those hats are FIRE. I just DM'd the guy that makes them to make me 2 in the same colors & a black Nothing tee since I missed out on the Diamond collab

Didn't even think about a tee. Let me know the price he charges for a tee

If you go on his profile he has a pic of the shirts & prices. I would link to it but im on mobile. Im getting that Nothing tee, its only 15. Btw does he take long to reply? And how much are the hats a piece, never found out lol

@Dat Dude Chris  Skipped over the tees on the first look. The hats were $40 a piece plus shipping. Total came to $88. Never paid that much for a hat but I really wanted one. And his responses are usually same day.

The bloom should be a single. Straight feel good music, better than the body as well

And I can't also help but think of Drake made the Houston song it would be getting wild love

The Bloom def should be a single. Whoever the singer on that jawn did his thing forreal. And ehhh that Houston song is kinda weak compared to rest of the album. Wale barely raps on it. Its one long chorus

Stokley Williams from Mint Condition. Pretty Brown Eyes.

Been listing to this the past few days and I'm really feeling it.  It's been a little while since I really enjoyed a Wale album so I'm pleased.

@Dat Dude Chris
 Skipped over the tees on the first look. The hats were $40 a piece plus shipping. Total came to $88. Never paid that much for a hat but I really wanted one. And his responses are usually same day.

Ehh thats not TOO bad. Theyre pretty rare so 40 isnt too crazy. Bout the price of an average fitted really. Btw he just told me theyre outta the Nothing tees in a medium :/

the need to know 
nthat.gif

Man he really spitting some dope **** on this album, as well as jerry droppin gems on the beginning of songs

Man he really spitting some dope **** on this album, as well as jerry droppin gems on the beginning of songs
Seinfeld bits really make the album.  I love how it almost sounds like he's rapping on some of the songs.

I gave up on Wale after that one 7.11.12 mixtape or whatever....but you guys are making me wanna check out this album.

I gave up on Wale after that one 7.11.12 mixtape or whatever....but you guys are making me wanna check out this album.

I gave up at the same time cause that mixtape was HORRIBLE besides a couple songs but if you're a fan of old Wale then you'll like this album. I know I did, it got me checking for the stuff I passed on in between

Last edited:
Was never a fan of wale..

Not a fan of anyone on mmg.
Hate Ross.

Listened to the snippets of this on my phone..and went and picked it up.

Helium balloon is :pimp:

Officially a fan now

Back
Top Bottom