Wale x Nike Foamposite..."Waleposites"

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Funny how dudes are commenting on him, but not the sneaker. Then the same breath, say they aren't hating. Didn't know this was the general section.

And how do you become annoyed with someone and not like someone you don't have to listen to or be around. Some of you dudes act like women.

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Should be interesting to see. I love the gold on the flightposites so this has potential

but they'll be a hypebeast machine with a limited tag attached to them.

And how do you become annoyed with someone and not like someone you don't have to listen to or be around. Some of you dudes act like women.

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by gumsoul410

Should be interesting to see. I love the gold on the flightposites so this has potential

but they'll be a hypebeast machine with a limited tag attached to them.

Originally Posted by BronLe

Originally Posted by never wear them

Can care less about this guy or whatever he does. (dont know anything about this guy, really)

Lol he's a rapper who's signed to Rick Ross' Maybach Music label group, to put it in perspective for someone who doesn't know who he is, he's on the same level as Drake or J. Cole. He's also a member here and has confronted a few NTers at a Florida meet up.
I like him already. Some of these clowns need to be confronted then beat down.
He rips it up on this joint...

i cant wait. i remember the first acg boot he did. hope this release is even better.

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Cant Believe NT hates on its own like this.

my thoughts exactly
eyes.gif

Damn, some dudes just be hating on EVERYTHING.
$@%* is embarrassing.

Looking forward to seeing these. Wale nice with the raps and def holding it down for the culture!

lol I never understood the hate for wale on this site dude is one of the few true sneaker head rappers he was into kicks before he got famous even a member of nt since way back

Originally Posted by zapatito007

lol I never understood the hate for wale on this site dude is one of the few true sneaker head rappers he was into kicks before he got famous even a member of nt since way back

I feel ya, I've met Wale and he's a laid back guy. Still mad at him for signing my shoe "go LeBron"
There was no hate for DJ AM (I'm a big fan RIP) and I say they are both in the same sneakerhead level like most NTers.

Im just hoping its not as hyped as the Yeezys

With the amount of sneakers Wale has and the way he talks about the greatness of them Nike should definitely make that man his own foamposites

Originally Posted by jthagreat

Cant Believe NT hates on its own like this.
Bruh...
laugh.gif

It happens to the best of us and the rest of us...

Hate runs deep in many....jealousy in others.... but if you dont do anything else you got to respect that man for his grind.

Many on NT NOT from the DC area... dont know this dudes grind and what he did to get to where he is.  It wasn't easy and for that fact alone he gets my respect.  I didnt even use to like Wale's flow... but I do like some of his joints... and he's grown since he started long ago.

But haters gon hate.
wink.gif

look at this face..

vw0hc.png

why would nike give him his own shoe...smh

dude is not good at his flows, he is overrated imo and the only song i like from him is Chillin and thats just because of the beat and Gaga did her thing lol

why dont you guys save the criticism for the NON-shoe related thread...goodness. i will pass on the kicks regardless...them bakin boots too clunky for me. and dude been a shoe head for a MINUTE. He was at a few dmv dars.

Reading stuff like this reminds me why I do not wish to be called a sneaker head. I am a shoe enthusiast, but I wish to have no connection with the people who sit around, then critiquing how others go about their hobby or business. If you don't like Wale's music, then fine, no issue there. But to suggest that his looks are a reason for Nike to not sponsor him, then not allowing him to design a shoe, shows all watching how stupid and petty being a so called sneaker head can be. 
Way to represent yourselves!

Originally Posted by LA KB24

look at this face..

vw0hc.png

why would nike give him his own shoe...smh

dude is not good at his flows, he is overrated imo and the only song i like from him is Chillin and thats just because of the beat and Gaga did her thing lol
either your trolling or you need to reevaluate your life to figure why you have so much hate for a person

Back
Top Bottom