Wale >

I think Wale is a better MC than Cudi and Drake. but Cudi is def the best ARTIST of the 3. just my opinion of course.

I think Wale is a better MC than Cudi and Drake. but Cudi is def the best ARTIST of the 3. just my opinion of course.

Wale is really terrible.

If Wale is the best MC out of the three, why is he the least sought after?

Wale is really terrible.

If Wale is the best MC out of the three, why is he the least sought after?

naw....i think drake is a better rapper too.....and i can careless about his hype.

wale's lyrics & subject matter (engine) is fine...da way they translate into syntax & dictation is da problem (handling)

naw....i think drake is a better rapper too.....and i can careless about his hype.

wale's lyrics & subject matter (engine) is fine...da way they translate into syntax & dictation is da problem (handling)

Cudi aint a rapper but I do agree he makes better music since most of Cudi's music is trash.

Wale like Drake have not shown me they can make music at the quality I was expecting after hearing their first 3 mixtapes. Wale's a better rapper than Drake though. Drake had too much YM and Wayne rub off on him. Not sure if he's purposely dumbing it down or not trying hard enough.

Cudi aint a rapper but I do agree he makes better music since most of Cudi's music is trash.

Wale like Drake have not shown me they can make music at the quality I was expecting after hearing their first 3 mixtapes. Wale's a better rapper than Drake though. Drake had too much YM and Wayne rub off on him. Not sure if he's purposely dumbing it down or not trying hard enough.

shaqlaughinglollaughhil.gif

This thread is pretty pointless, but while I'm here i might as well contribute. Wale is the best rapper of the 3 imo. Cudi is the best artist, and Drake is still a great artist in his own right, but is starting to fall off...

Back
Top Bottom