Walmart Calls The Police On Black Customers For Shopping Too Slow

I was at a sports authority killing time waiting for this chick to go on a date at a restaurant next door. I was walking around for about 15 mins and started to feel uncomfortable because of the looks I was getting, so I left because I didn't want them to call the cops on me for being suspicious..It's a bit of a challenge for a black male in society. 

Agreed. Wifey doesn't understand why I get so impatient waiting around in a store if we're in there together. We'll pop into Jcrew or Macy's together but she tends to take longer than me. If I already looked around twice and found nothing I'll tell her I'm waiting outside. Just get annoyed with that feeling, or the whole thing where they fake tidy up some shirts that are already organized to stay near you.

i dont think i could ever permanently live somewhere where walmart is a necessity....only time i've been is when im out in the middle of nowhere

I was at a sports authority killing time waiting for this chick to go on a date at a restaurant next door. I was walking around for about 15 mins and started to feel uncomfortable because of the looks I was getting, so I left because I didn't want them to call the cops on me for being suspicious..It's a bit of a challenge for a black male in society. 

Agreed. Wifey doesn't understand why I get so impatient waiting around in a store if we're in there together. We'll pop into Jcrew or Macy's together but she tends to take longer than me. If I already looked around twice and found nothing I'll tell her I'm waiting outside. Just get annoyed with that feeling, or the whole thing where they fake tidy up some shirts that are already organized to stay near you.

soo many macys broads have almost caught a 2 piece doing this phony *** ****

soo many macys broads have almost caught a 2 piece doing this phony *** ****
bruhhhhhhh

they're the worst.......One time I went there with a wife beater on because I needed to cop a shirt real fast....man they followed the **** outta me and then had to nerve to ask for my ID before they let me use my debit card. I politely said no and used my debit card 
laugh.gif

The point is that it's debit. You use a pin, so no need to id.

Last edited:
There's debit fraud too. A thief may have your pin but not your id.

There's fraud with cash...

Doesn't mean stores are asking for ID when you drop a couple Franklins.

I worked retail for 5 years, bro. Asking for an ID with a debit is an insult. Nobody does that....

Getting carded is good for you and the store.

On a debit, doe...

Debit card can be swiped as credit or debit, though.
Sounded like he used his pin after he declined to give ID.

As for the topic, I hope these bros sue the **** out of that wal mart and hopefully get a few cops in trouble too.

All that said, I'm not going to act like they didn't appear to be trollin.

There's fraud with cash...

Doesn't mean stores are asking for ID when you drop a couple Franklins.

I worked retail for 5 years, bro. Asking for an ID with a debit is an insult. Nobody does that....
Cash don't got your name on it and it's not attached to your bank account. Who cares about insults? Fraud prevention is more important.

I didn't put a pin in...

That old ***** knew she was trying to be funny and I wasn't gonna let it happen

I don't play games with these prejudice #FFFFFF

Cash don't got your name on it and it's not attached to your bank account. Who cares about insults? Fraud prevention is more important.

Which you rather have...

Somebody committing fraud in a $200 purchase... That will get rectified..

Or insulting a customer who could potentially have several more $200 purchases every shopping season for the X amount of years.

Again, I worked in retail bro... Customer retention is one of THE BIGGEST indicators of performance (KPIs)

Satisfaction with experience far outweighs how much a person spends.

Back
Top Bottom