Walmart security guard shoots 'shoplifting' mother dead in parking lot as she tries to escape with t

im saying if you steal you run the risk of forceful retaliation. That risk is already assumed when stealing from an individual. "shoplifting" is a cute word but its still robbery.

ah ok, i wasnt sure where you were going with that :lol:

It's less of an option than shooting an actual person in the car?
I swear some of y'all have no regard for human life...:lol: x :smh:
Again with that "she put herself in that situation" argument.
If y'all really believe that, then it's fair to state that the security guard put himself in the very situation "where he feared for his life." He had four opportunities to fall-back, but he persisted on and put himself in a dangerous situation. Can we say that he deserved everything he got then? NO, so enough with that silly point y'all keep making.
No.

Top Flight Security of the world :pimp:

Last edited:
Just getting caught up w/ the rest of the story...
So Frey had been arrested earlier this year from stealing from Wal-Mart, and part of her plea arrangement, she agreed to NEVER go to Wal-Mart again?
:smh:

:lol: waits for the NTers who are defending her to come back in

A terrible story and I'll hold out on my opinion until all of the facts come out about what actually happened and what should of been his responce to that.

Walmart has been in the news lately and its not all been good.Maybe this is a sign,that major changes are in the near future for that company.

When I'm at walmarts,theres always a cop car sitting out front and everyone knows what that means,someone has been caught stealing.

Earlier this year, Frey pleaded guilty to stealing a package of meat and shirts from Wal-Mart and through a plea arrangement, she agreed to never enter a franchise again.

I've worked retail my whole life and both my parents are law enforcement.
Ironically enough my pops got knocked for excessive force on duty.

Then you of all people should know not to try harming a police officer.

Unless they where driving that car directly at him while they were getting away he didn't use justifiable force. To discharge your firearm in a public place like that while on duty it had to be life or death.

Now if a video comes out showing the vehicle was moving toward him when he fired I'll shut up.

But it doesn't sound like that situation, it sounds like dude was mad they weren't cooperating and let a couple go.

Last edited:
It's less of an option than shooting an actual person in the car?
I swear some of y'all have no regard for human life...:lol: x :smh:
Again with that "she put herself in that situation" argument.
If y'all really believe that, then it's fair to state that the security guard put himself in the very situation "where he feared for his life." He had four opportunities to fall-back, but he persisted on and put himself in a dangerous situation. Can we say that he deserved everything he got then? NO, so enough with that silly point y'all keep making.
Top Flight Security of the world :pimp:

hes a cop, he has a moral obligation to do something.

lets say he doesnt pursue them, they speed away and hit someone in the parking lot and ultimately hurt them or kill them.

then all the rage would be "OMGz why didnt the cop do anything!!!"

:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
It's hard to find sympathy for those eyebrows...I'm sorry NT, I'll go now.
frown.gif
tired.gif

Unless they where driving that car directly at him while they were getting away he didn't use justifiable force. To discharge your firearm in a public place like that while on duty it had to be life or death.
Now if a video comes out showing the vehicle was moving toward him when he fired I'll shut up.

But it doesn't sound like that situation, it sounds like dude was mad they weren't cooperating and let a couple go.

You're right everyone in this thread is just speculating.

But a car is a weapon, that's the first thing you learn in driver's ed. If he felt threatened by the vehicle he is by all means justified to pop some off.

everyone just needs guns. so maybe a few cops can drop dead for being "life threatening"

then maybe the world will function better. cause I don't see a lot proving to me a cop is a lot more responsible with their weapon then the average joe.

Y'all realize she (the shoplifting mother) was the PASSENGER, so the whole narrative of his deadly force being used against her to protect his own life doesn't even add up. He would have shot the driver if that was the case.

And as much as NT talks about and glorifies stealing, funny to see all you dudes in here advocating this egregious overuse of force. I hope Holiday Inn shoots y'all *** the next time y'all leave with their monogrammed towels.
But a car is a weapon, that's the first thing you learn in driver's ed. If he felt threatened by the vehicle he is by all means justified to pop some off.

At the passenger? Yea that makes sense

Last edited:
Y'all realize she (the shoplifting mother) was the PASSENGER, so the whole narrative of his deadly force being used against her to protect his own life doesn't even add up. He would have shot the driver if that was the case.
And as much as NT talks about and glorifies stealing, funny to see all you dudes in here advocating this egregious overuse of force. I hope Holiday Inn shoots y'all *** the next time y'all leave with their monogrammed towels.

she got a slap on the rest the first time she stole and part of her plea was not to EVER shop again at Walmart

everyone just needs guns. so maybe a few cops can drop dead for being "life threatening"
then maybe the world will function better. cause I don't see a lot proving to me a cop is a lot more responsible with their weapon then the average joe.

your right.

because of the stories that pop up every so often from the tens of thousands of cops mean they dont know what their doing :lol:

she got a slap on the rest the first time she stole and part of her plea was not to EVER shop again at Walmart
Ok that makes it worth killing her. But then they didn't even admit that. keep trying to sell the "she was gonna run me over from the passenger seat" story.

deadly force is warranted over stealing walmart merchandise? taking someone's life is okay because they stole something? wow, ignorance :smh:

Ok that makes it worth killing her. But then they didn't even admit that. keep trying to sell the "she was gonna run me over from the passenger seat" story.

who put themselves in the position for this to even happen though?

deadly force is warranted over stealing walmart merchandise? taking someone's life is okay because they stole something? wow, ignorance :smh:

Stop downplaying it.

Property is property, even if it's cheap Walmart merchandise. There is an entire field of law dedicated to it because of how important it is to people.

I'm not saying she deserved to die. But you can't **** with people's ****. Especially people with guns.

if there is a group of three people trying to get away and they are using their car as a weapon and an officer starts shooting to protect himself, all bets are off. He obviously felt threatened.

As many people have said, she should have NEVER put herself in this situation after agreeing to not go to Walmart ever again. I mean, what the hell?

Can't believe these fools would bring their kids along for this nonsense. :smh: Stupidity at it's finest.

But wouldn't protecting himself be to shoot the driver?

And that's ignoring this happened in Texas, where Law Enforcement and regular citizens alike all just cherrypick for the tiniest of situations to escalate so they can shoot people and claim it's justified. And are we just taking the Police word as law now, like they have never showed a propensity to bend the truth to protect their own?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom