Walter's 60th Anniversary Jordan 5 Picture's LTD 60prs

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Road trip from NYC a week before release. I'm driving and you're gassing...Who's down?

will these release at walters? i thought that the undft"s were auctioned off.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Road trip from NYC a week before release. I'm driving and you're gassing...Who's down?

will these release at walters? i thought that the undft"s were auctioned off.

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

what is walters?
"Walter's Clothing began as an old fashioned Mom and Pop store in July 1953. Hard work and honesty has been our trademark. We have established ourselves as an Atlanta landmark dedicated to our customers who extend worldwide and have urged us to establish our Web site. Fifty years in business and stronger than ever says it all. We are a cool place to shop. Walter's Clothing is a "Name to Remember."

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

what is walters?
"Walter's Clothing began as an old fashioned Mom and Pop store in July 1953. Hard work and honesty has been our trademark. We have established ourselves as an Atlanta landmark dedicated to our customers who extend worldwide and have urged us to establish our Web site. Fifty years in business and stronger than ever says it all. We are a cool place to shop. Walter's Clothing is a "Name to Remember."

Whoa, they opened in 1953, won't it be a bit premature to drop a 60th anniversary release in 2011?

Whoa, they opened in 1953, won't it be a bit premature to drop a 60th anniversary release in 2011?

Damn... It looks like ill be taking a Chinatown bus from NYC to ATL

That or get a quarter ounce and drive down there my damn self

Damn... It looks like ill be taking a Chinatown bus from NYC to ATL

That or get a quarter ounce and drive down there my damn self

Originally Posted by mints

yeah that doesn't make sense.  hope they dont jinx themselves for the real anniversary

Originally Posted by mints

yeah that doesn't make sense.  hope they dont jinx themselves for the real anniversary

Originally Posted by teller360

mints wrote:

click the link?

Not feelin them. Why dont they just re release retros with new colorways that aren't limited/special =X. Bring some life back into them, like some new retro iV CW
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by teller360

mints wrote:

click the link?

Not feelin them. Why dont they just re release retros with new colorways that aren't limited/special =X. Bring some life back into them, like some new retro iV CW
glasses.gif

Back
Top Bottom