Wanna Be Rappers Plaguing My City FML When A Dream Becomes A Dream?

I don't get it. I get inboxed everyday on facebook from people I knew from high school inviting me to their hole in a wall club to watch them perform. Can't walk thru the mall or pump my gas without someone asking me to support then and buy a 5 cd.

I understand trying to reach for the stars but damn your damn near 30 it's time to give it a wrap and get a job!

Is this a national thing or does Ohio take yet another L?

I don't get it. I get inboxed everyday on facebook from people I knew from high school inviting me to their hole in a wall club to watch them perform. Can't walk thru the mall or pump my gas without someone asking me to support then and buy a 5 cd.

I understand trying to reach for the stars but damn your damn near 30 it's time to give it a wrap and get a job!

Is this a national thing or does Ohio take yet another L?

Ohio will always take the L in life but it's like that everywhere broski. It's like dudes just wake up and say "Hey, I wanna be a rapper"

Ohio will always take the L in life but it's like that everywhere broski. It's like dudes just wake up and say "Hey, I wanna be a rapper"

Aspiring  rapper/actor/musician/producer, all of them blow my life. You guys suck, go get a damn job and I am not tryna hear your weak raps.

Sorry, but this is a pet peeve of mine.

Aspiring  rapper/actor/musician/producer, all of them blow my life. You guys suck, go get a damn job and I am not tryna hear your weak raps.

Sorry, but this is a pet peeve of mine.

its annoying when they are wack, and they do it. But alot of times there are Gems in the mix. How you think people come up?? They grind it out till someone important hears it.

its annoying when they are wack, and they do it. But alot of times there are Gems in the mix. How you think people come up?? They grind it out till someone important hears it.

I get the hustle and grind part but if your post 23 your chances of breakin out become very slim as a rapper. I'm talkin bout the ones who just don't wanna chalk it up. I'm pretty sure most of us had dreams of becoming a rapper, actor, or ball players but there comes a time where you wake up and smell the coffee.

I get the hustle and grind part but if your post 23 your chances of breakin out become very slim as a rapper. I'm talkin bout the ones who just don't wanna chalk it up. I'm pretty sure most of us had dreams of becoming a rapper, actor, or ball players but there comes a time where you wake up and smell the coffee.

it's a sad career path for many...Rapper, Producer, Actress, Singer, model and now being a Famous blogger and Party Promoter have been added to this list of Hoop Dreams...

My Old crew Wreckhouse was full of all of the above...but then i grew up and focused on work and real life etc...

it's a sad career path for many...Rapper, Producer, Actress, Singer, model and now being a Famous blogger and Party Promoter have been added to this list of Hoop Dreams...

My Old crew Wreckhouse was full of all of the above...but then i grew up and focused on work and real life etc...

Same goes for chicks here thinking they models..........just because they pay a dude to take pics they think they models smh

Back
Top Bottom